User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi all,
    I was thinking, with all the changes at LD, it's easy to be bummed out lately. Maybe we can all work together and create a list of good stacks that still exist! I know there is still some great deals to be had... Let's help each other out in finding them! I'm not a pro stacker by any means, so all help is welcome! Also, I put this in the Winnipeg thread so that we can get area-specific results. It's no good to learn that some people in BC can stack something if it's not gonna fly here. (I know all LDs are supposed to be on the same page, but at least if something is tried and tested in wpg, we'll feel better about trying it.)

I'll start the list out with what comes to mind. I dont even know exactly which products they sell, so it'd be tough for me to add things to the list without having purchased them alerady. Make suggestions and I'll add to the list.

1. Splenda
    2. Advil
    3. Huggies
    4. Dove
    5. Aveeno
    6. L'Oreal
    7. Playtex Tampons
    8. Centrum
    9. Tylenol
    10. Goldfish
    11. Live Clean products
    12. Enfamil
    13. Similac
    14. Johnsons baby products
    15. pediasure
    16. sensodyne toothpaste

17. arm & hammer toothpaste and spinbrush tooth brushes
    18. ocean spray juice
    19. v8 cocktail juice

20. k-kups
    21. cat chow
    22. fancy feast
    23. maxx cat kitty litter
    24. arm hammer kitty litter
    25. disney vitamins

.... Thanks guys! keep it going?
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, London Drugs, Ocean Spray, Purina
    Last edited by croman7; Fri, Jan 13th, 2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added more to list

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Great idea! I have not been to LD in over six months because of all the changes.
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Dove, Aveeno?, L'oreal, Playtex tampons (for sure just did this one recently), I'm thinking Centrum vitamins, anything that doesn't say on the coupon one per person or cannot be used with any other coupon/strictly prohibited etc. if it says one per purchase it's still stackable, we just have to be reading the coupon more carefully now. The only items you cannot stack are scrubbing bubbles and finish.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

tylenol
    goldfish
    aveeno
    dove

these are the items I have stacked recently.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    Dove, Aveeno?, L'oreal, Playtex tampons (for sure just did this one recently), I'm thinking Centrum vitamins, anything that doesn't say on the coupon one per person or cannot be used with any other coupon/strictly prohibited etc. if it says one per purchase it's still stackable, we just have to be reading the coupon more carefully now. The only items you cannot stack are scrubbing bubbles and finish.
    question: where did you get coupons for the playtex tampons? I could really use some of those.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

thanks for puting this list together! it really helps when you're starting to stack.
    RLF: Pepsi,Baby cereal,Axe spray, Splenda
    Saved on 2012:

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

As for the playtex tampons, there are $1, $2 and $5 coupons for them. The $1 and $5 ones are from the company and the $2 ones were from playtex boxes at some point(i got them in a trade). Those were all stackable, so I got 3 boxes of 36 tampons for free! i know all of those too have a long expiry date - like til dec 31 2012 or later.
    Last edited by littlebean; Mon, Jan 9th, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Live Clean

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

anything that does not say

LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PERSON

except Finish & Scrubbing Bubbles of course
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Jan 9th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone! I know the rules, but it's always easier to have the actual brand names listed right in front of you in case you overlooked something. I find if someone says "Tylenol is a great stack!" then i'll have a mental note to keep an eye out for more Tylenol coupons. I'm finding that with the mass amount of coupons/brands/options out there, it's easy to overlook a stack, or not realize something is a stack. It takes a LOT of reading to check the fine print on every single coupon you find. Which is why i figured the list might help some of us. I'm a little busy right now, but tomorrow i'll add the suggestions to the original post so that the list is easier to read/find for everyone. Thanks for the ones mentioned so far, and let's keep the convo going! i also like the tips such as where to find the coupons... I didnt know there were Playtex coupons, let alone enough varieties to stack! This is amazing news. I have something new to add to my wishlist now! Thanks guys! talk more tomorrow!
    ~Crystal

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I thought Avveno you cannot stack ,need to look at my goldfish coupons still learning and good to know
    I can use this:}

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by croman7 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions so far everyone! I know the rules, but it's always easier to have the actual brand names listed right in front of you in case you overlooked something. I find if someone says "Tylenol is a great stack!" then i'll have a mental note to keep an eye out for more Tylenol coupons. I'm finding that with the mass amount of coupons/brands/options out there, it's easy to overlook a stack, or not realize something is a stack. It takes a LOT of reading to check the fine print on every single coupon you find. Which is why i figured the list might help some of us. I'm a little busy right now, but tomorrow i'll add the suggestions to the original post so that the list is easier to read/find for everyone. Thanks for the ones mentioned so far, and let's keep the convo going! i also like the tips such as where to find the coupons... I didnt know there were Playtex coupons, let alone enough varieties to stack! This is amazing news. I have something new to add to my wishlist now! Thanks guys! talk more tomorrow!

~Crystal
    I totally agree about knowing the rules vs. knowing exactly what can be stacked. It's so much easier to look at a list that people already tried! I have no idea about goldfish, playtex, loreal and nevermind I had not even though of huggies! thanks again for doing this
    Saved on 2012:

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I meant I HAD no idea and not HAVE...ooops!
    Saved on 2012:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

read on a different blog site...
    LD not stacking coupons that say cannot be combined with any other offer!! (this the majority of coupons)....not sure if it is true or what, but heads up people....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Anyone know if LD allows formula cheques (not coupon) stacking? I know there are 3$, 5$ and 10$ Similac cheques available and if they allow cheques stacking (together with price match), it would be great. my son now only tolerates Similac so I will need to stock on this brand. Any advice of possible stacking for Similac would be much appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information