User Tag List

Page 518 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I just scroll back and read through the posts till I hit mine. Then I know I got all of the words before that point. Works for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    Unfortunately, if everyone did this it would just make the whole thread that much longer. Then everyone would have to scroll back through everyone else's "mark my spot" posts, looking for the code words between markings.

I'm not knocking what you're doing, but I find it just as quick to jump to the last page and work backwards until I see the last code I recognize.
    What I have been doing is on my monthly hunt paper that I have all the words wrote down with the sites, I put the page number of the last post that I read/wrote so I know what page to start at, but I see many marking their spot so just thought there was a quick link to getting to their last post - what I do works for me - just thought something else was done incase I forget to write the last page number down - thanks for replying

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A couple more prizes added after the ones I last posted:

GiGi in the Big City book

Gigi is spending a day in the big city—and what a day it is! She travels through town on mass transportation, shops in various stores, goes to lots of museums, meets interesting people and learns about their occupations, and then goes home to dream of her fun-filled and informative day. Through the use of lift-the-flaps, pull tabs, and changing-picture wheels, readers will learn about birthstones, genres of literature, the history of shoes and makeup, art and its different media, natural history (including the world’s largest tusks, flower, and butterfly!), and mermaids and fairies. Young girls will have the time of their lives with Gigi—and they’ll learn a lot, too! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 125000 points!

Bosco's Busy Morning book

Bosco, a playful chocolate Lab, invites young readers to join him and his friends in this preschool pop-up book. Meet Pepper the cat and Pete the dog as they join Bosco on his morning romp through the neighborhood. Additional background critters teach colors, basic counting from one to ten, simple concepts, and object recognition. Simple pop-ups, pull-tabs, and lift-the-flaps add to the interactive fun, bold and colorful artwork adds to the merriment, and a die-cut cover immediately invites readers to open the book and join right in. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!

Duck & Goose: It's Time for Christmas book

Celebrate Christmas with Duck and Goose! Our feathered friends are getting ready for Christmas. The only problem? Goose is more interested in skating, sledding, and making snow angels than in helping Duck decorate their Christmas tree. While Goose has the time of his life in the snow, it seems poor Duck will be left to do all the work. . . . Tad Hills’s simple text and vivid, expressive illustrations make this sweet, funny little book the perfect stocking stuffer. Preschoolers who loved the bestselling Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin—or those meeting Duck and Goose for the first time—will be thrilled to own this charming winter tale. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!
    Last edited by cityguy; Wed, Nov 17th, 2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Added another prize

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for all the new words.........

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I cant wait to redeem for something. Thanks for the words.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is CYBER for 450 points! Redeem your points now.Good thru 11/21/10.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Clementine - 100 pts.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Clementine for 100 points found on home page.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

GROOVEBURN worth 100 points good through 12/17/10.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    What I have been doing is on my monthly hunt paper that I have all the words wrote down with the sites, I put the page number of the last post that I read/wrote so I know what page to start at, but I see many marking their spot so just thought there was a quick link to getting to their last post - what I do works for me - just thought something else was done incase I forget to write the last page number down - thanks for replying
    I just click ""View First Unread button above the thread to the left under "post reply" button. You don't even need to post. Also the down arrow does the same thing before you click the thread.
    Last edited by Purple_Everything; Wed, Nov 17th, 2010 at 03:09 PM.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

new prize:

Millstone and Folgers One Cup Coffee Prize Pack

The Millstone® coffee and Folgers® Gourmet Selections™ allow consumers to enjoy their everyday morning routine by experiencing the same premium coffee they love one perfectly brewed cup at a time. Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are made from the same high quality beans already available on-shelf in over 50 blends, and offer the exceptional taste that both brand’s passionate coffee drinkers have come to expect. The superior taste is the result of both brand’s precise “bean to cup” process that involves an intricate method of growing, roasting, and blending to ensure each cup of coffee delivers a unique coffee drinking experience. This prize includes: 1 Keurig Brewer Two Coffee Mugs 1 Fruit Spread 8 K-Cup samples Click here for more details!
    Get it for 1000000 points!

do you think that the coffee machine is in the prize pack?
    join me on swagbucks and quickly get free giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/halleycat

dungeons & treasures: http://dungeons-treasures.com/inscri...hp?c=1&p=37706

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by halleycat View Post
    new prize:

Millstone and Folgers One Cup Coffee Prize Pack

The Millstone® coffee and Folgers® Gourmet Selections™ allow consumers to enjoy their everyday morning routine by experiencing the same premium coffee they love one perfectly brewed cup at a time. Millstone coffee and Folgers Gourmet Selections K-Cup portion packs are made from the same high quality beans already available on-shelf in over 50 blends, and offer the exceptional taste that both brand’s passionate coffee drinkers have come to expect. The superior taste is the result of both brand’s precise “bean to cup” process that involves an intricate method of growing, roasting, and blending to ensure each cup of coffee delivers a unique coffee drinking experience. This prize includes: 1 Keurig Brewer Two Coffee Mugs 1 Fruit Spread 8 K-Cup samples Click here for more details!
    Get it for 1000000 points!

do you think that the coffee machine is in the prize pack?
    It says . This prize includes: 1 Keurig Brewer Two Coffee Mugs 1 Fruit Spread 8 K-Cup samples.

I assume the Keurig Brewer is the machine!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Right Andit! Im hanging in there too, haven't really seen anything "special" for me! DH has gotten a couple of DVDs but we usually miss the posting of new prizes. I swear they know I volunteer soup kitchen on Fridays, and I took on extra shift tomorrow so they'll probably post new prizes while I am volunteering then too (boo hoo) ;(

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

BESTBODY worth 100 points good through 12/10/10.

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    I just start at the last post and work my way back to my last spot.

Thread Information