User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

For any of you with a baby still in diapers size 3-5. If you go to www.youtube.com/huggies you can upload a video of your baby and get a FREE pack of diapers mailed to you! You need a youtube account and also a Huggies account (which you can make once you are redirected to the site to claim your diapers!) Quantities are limited so hurry!!

The fine print (Thanks bargain_hunter_lola for posting!)

"By participating in the Offer and submitting a Submission, each participant: (i) grants (without limiting the generality of these Official Terms and Conditions or of the YouTube Terms) to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Offer or for any other reason whatsoever; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Offer Entity, YouTube and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Submission. For greater certainty, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time during the Offer Period, to modify, edit or remove any Video, or to request a participant to modify or edit his or her Submission, if a complaint is received with respect to the Submission, or for any other reason whatsoever."
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies
    Last edited by ashokia; Sat, Jan 14th, 2012 at 05:01 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I think it is usa?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the info but even if it is Canada I will pass. I am too paranoid of a mom to even post pics of my dd.

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

Got mine!!! There sending it out. Theres little movers, size 3-5 You can choose from! Thanks.OP
    Last edited by TrixyLuxx; Tue, Jan 10th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juniperjune View Post
    I think it is usa?
    The offer was posted on the Huggies Canadian site main page: http://www.huggies.com/en-CA

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    thanks for the info but even if it is Canada I will pass. I am too paranoid of a mom to even post pics of my dd.
    I've seen a couple videos that didn't even have a baby in it. I don't think they are checking every submission. You get directed to the Huggies site to pick the size of diapers you want automatically after you upload. LOL.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I think I'll pass. I don't feel comfortable posting a video of my kid on You Tube.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Thanks for posting

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

cool!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

hopefully this is still active by the time i get home

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

For anyone not comfortable posting a video of their baby on Youtube (I love showing mine off, but I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do so) I would take a few minutes to call/email Huggies and complain that it really isn't fair to those parents who are more cautious about using online media where their children are concerned? I bet they will be willing to send you a coupon because it is a very valid argument!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    For anyone not comfortable posting a video of their baby on Youtube (I love showing mine off, but I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do so) I would take a few minutes to call/email Huggies and complain that it really isn't fair to those parents who are more cautious about using online media where their children are concerned? I bet they will be willing to send you a coupon because it is a very valid argument!

I took your advise and message them. I will let everyone know what is said. Here's hoping for some coupons!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    Same. I hate to say it but there are so many pervs out there on the internet, I wouldn't post pics let alone videos of my kids online :/
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what a disturbing way to give away product

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

I think some of you are taking this a little to far.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyLuxx View Post
    I think some of you are taking this a little to far.
    Did you know if you have location services on your mobile device if you take a picture of your kid and post it people can track where the original photo was taken. Sorry but I would rather be overly cautious then not enough. But to each their own.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information