User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hi all! I thought I would post here, as I'd much prefer a local trade to having to mail the coupons.

I have:

Many Huggies jumbo packs (max value $14) FPCs that expire March 31, 2012.
    Many Pull-ups jumbo packs (max value $16) FPCs that also expire March 31, 2012.

I know some Walmarts offer "full" value on FPCs and credit you the difference towards your purchase (I've eBay'd some of the coupons and heard this from buyers, but never checked into our 2...maybe someone here knows their policy on that - I've just been away from couponing too long, lol). Otherwise people were waiting for Mega packs to go on sale, and when they were less than the coupon value, using them for those instead.

I would like to trade for ~ equal value of other FPCs. Big on my list are Chapman's ($5 - not an FPC, but son has peanut allergies & that stuff is expensive! Lol), Tide, Downy, Aveeno, almost any food (have to be able to actually get it in Red Deer), Wipes (pampers/Huggies FPC's), if sunlight laundry has an unscented version - but pretty much anything

I can drop off/meet anywhere in Red Deer. Pick up would be on the North end. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay, Huggies, Pampers
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Tue, Jan 10th, 2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Thread Information