User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Love a great deal!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    While your at No Frills keep an eye out for Oral-B toothbrushes. My store in Chatham Ontario had an in store special for $1.00! Make sure you get the SOFT, my store had soft and medium mixed together so I had to sort thru them.
    Thanks for the heads up! will check that out for sure!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    While your at No Frills keep an eye out for Oral-B toothbrushes. My store in Chatham Ontario had an in store special for $1.00! Make sure you get the SOFT, my store had soft and medium mixed together so I had to sort thru them.
    but med gets the scuzz off
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    but med gets the scuzz off
    I think that for some people, medium is too rough on the gums.
    I think that soft works - some may need to brush longer, though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Please post if there are any unadvertised deals!!
    The No Frills in Toronto on Front Street had Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - 2 pack -for $2.00!! Each pack is 25 wipes and comes in the blue bottle.
    It was a limit of 1.

They also had Coca-Cola 1L soft drinks for $1.00 - limit of 6. They had all Coca-Cola varieties, not just Coke. I got Diet A&W Root Beer, as there seems to be some conspiracy against Diet Barq's Root Beer in Ontario. Though they had Regular Barq's Root Beer for $1.00 as well. I definitely remember seeing Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Canada Dry beverages. Edit: Never mind, I just noticed these are in fact in the flyer.

I was disappointed that this store had none of the Michelina's Signature Entrees in stock - just the flatbreads. The Signature Entrees have a burgundy label are the ones that come in Fried Chicken, Chicken Parmigiano, Salisbury Steak, and my absolute favourite - Cheese Tortelllini (you must try!). I need to go back and check again.

And LOL at the preschooler-sized POM bottle!
    Last edited by Joe_; Sat, Jan 14th, 2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Updated correct price

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I think that for some people, medium is too rough on the gums.
    I think that soft works - some may need to brush longer, though.
    My dentist told me medium and firm toothbrushes scrape away your enamel, weakening your teeth over time. They might work if you brush very gently, but (my dentist said) most people use too much pressure when they brush, not realizing it's bad for your teeth.

It's one of the reasons I ended up with sensitive teeth, and there is no way to reverse it.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_ View Post
    The No Frills in Toronto on Front Street had Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - 2 pack -for $1.00!! Each pack is 25 wipes and comes in the blue bottle.
    It was a limit of 1.

They also had Coca-Cola 1L soft drinks for $1.00 - limit of 6. They had all Coca-Cola varieties, not just Coke. I got Diet A&W Root Beer, as there seems to be some conspiracy against Diet Barq's Root Beer in Ontario. Though they had Regular Barq's Root Beer for $1.00 as well. I definitely remember seeing Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Canada Dry beverages. Edit: Never mind, I just noticed these are in fact in the flyer.

I was disappointed that this store had none of the Michelina's Signature Entrees in stock - just the flatbreads. The Signature Entrees have a burgundy label are the ones that come in Fried Chicken, Chicken Parmigiano, Salisbury Steak, and my absolute favourite - Cheese Tortelllini (you must try!). I need to go back and check again.

And LOL at the preschooler-sized POM bottle!

Just to be clear - this location is selling the double packages of lysol wipes for $2 (which works out to $1 per cannister) and there is a limit of one double package per customer. I would hate for ppl to go there and be disappointed.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My dentist told me medium and firm toothbrushes scrape away your enamel, weakening your teeth over time. They might work if you brush very gently, but (my dentist said) most people use too much pressure when they brush, not realizing it's bad for your teeth.

It's one of the reasons I ended up with sensitive teeth, and there is no way to reverse it.
    Your dentist is right.
    I remember from school, when they came to teach us about taking care of our teeth. Funny what you remember from back in the day...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Where do you get the huggies coupon?

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i bought one of those oral b professional brushes (on sale for $35 and used the $10 coupon) (it was normally $100!) and it has a light that goes on if you push to hard. it is wonderful.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was expecting much better dollar sales this year. It was disappointing, however I still redeemed $50 worth of coupons and with all the discounted items and pm's I saved $105.30. So all and all I'm pretty happy!
    BargHunter
    Brampton, Ontario
    Saved so far in 2011 -$161.50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cauliflower is on for $2/head.

Egg Creations are on for $2 each. (Miss the days when they were $1 on sale)

Side note: It was funny but also kinda sad looking around the store at all the special-sized items they had on sale, like the tiny POM, the smaller butter, the smaller Chunky soup - never even seen that size before. It's not such a great deal sometimes when you notice the $ different per weight unit.
    Last edited by Aimz; Sat, Jan 14th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.

[*A I M Z*]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

i went last night got 6 FREE POM (on for a $1.00 had 6$1.00 coupons) pampers and Huggies wipes on for $2.00 had some $1.00 off huggies a few $.75 off huggies coupons and 3 $.50 pampers wipes coupons and the astro yougart on for $2.00 had $1.00 off coupon I used a few more coupons on differnt items as well SO Happy couponing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I know I cut them out before leaving and I knew last time around the coupon inserts were $1.00 and now they are $.75 but still a great price
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    and the huggies coupon is now only $.75 off instead of $1.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to NF yesterday for the $1 deals.

Most of the items on sale are Promo sized.
    $2 bacon 375g , a normal package is 500g
    $2 Gay Lea butter 250g, a pound is 454g (Think it was $2.99/ lb a few weeks ago)
    -NF Butter is regularly $3.49 for 454g
    $1 Pringles $140g, a typical tube is 182g
    $1 POM is 237ml (earlier posts mention only @ NF)

In a nutshell, the prices are low but the sizes are smaller. There are still savings but not as much as you 1st think. Those that use Coupons that offer discounts for "any size" will come out as winners.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information