User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oh my :S scary. seriously the only coupon I have found for 2012 right now is the dove visible care coupon only. really sad.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found some tear pad coupons at Safeway in Coquitlam the other day.

You can see my local deals and finds on my blog at http://mapleridgemom.wordpress.com

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Save-On at Cambie and Broadway gets cleared out so fast if you're not there the day they go up, you may as well not bother. The people cleaning them out are obviously well aware of the schedule. Perhaps they are selling them online. I couldn't imagine why someone would take both sides of a tearpad...

I'm considering complaining to customer service and suggesting they keep them behind the counter there and hand them out by request. That would keep people from walking away with a hundred coupons at a time.
    I have no objection to people taking lots of coupons if they are left 3 weeks after they have gone up, but it is rude and selfish to do that in the first week, much less the first day.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Here's a little inside info...
    Things are looking up for BC couponers!
    Beginning around the end of March, you will be seeing more coupons in Vancouver (Surrey, Abbotsford), Nanaimo, Saanich and Campbell River.
    I understand they will be installed at 25 stores which are included under the Sobeys banner (IGA).
    This is GREAT news. I regularly go everywhere in Surrey (Pricesmart, Pharmasave, Rexall, Zellers, Superstore, Safeway, Safe on Foods, Shoppers DM, London Drugs, No Frills, etc.) but never find any tear pad coupons in the isles. I found ONE for Babybel at Save on Foods the other day... but they were expired!

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

It has been slim pickings lately so hopefully we will be seeing more coupons soon in the stores. I agree it is okay to take a few, but whole tear pads is just wrong!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I try and walk around various stores at the beginning of the month, and usually find coupons at Save On, Shoppers and the IGA.

There's also an SCer (whose name I can't remember - sorry! He[?] uses a pickle icon) who very helpfully posts images of all the coupons he picks up around Vancouver, so I usually check his posts so I know what to keep an eye open for.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeThomas View Post
    I try and walk around various stores at the beginning of the month, and usually find coupons at Save On, Shoppers and the IGA.

There's also an SCer (whose name I can't remember - sorry! He[?] uses a pickle icon) who very helpfully posts images of all the coupons he picks up around Vancouver, so I usually check his posts so I know what to keep an eye open for.
    That would be Mcminsen you are referring to, but he is taking a hiatus from coupons so I think the thread in the coupon forum is being updated daily by another member who graciously accepted the taking over of posting the coupon finds online for awhile.

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I never find them in Save-on or Safeway in New West, the only places I ever find them are Shoppers (for medicine and body wash usually) and IGA. IGA usually has about 5 of them... Nothing good right now though

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I actually just got back from Safeway and IGA and found tear pads with $1 off Astro Greek yogurt and 75c off V8-V fusion juice. I also grabbed a few for $1 off gardein and $3 off Centrum cardio, as well as the $2 off dove go fresh. Message me if anyone wants to trade!

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I always find my coupons at Safeway, Pricesmart, SDM, and sometimes if i'm lucky LD!!

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

People are getting really greedy these past few months. Tearpads are getting emptied faster and faster.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information