User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoestringShopper View Post
    The FB page says very clearly that you are only allowed to print and use this coupon once. You might print off 50 and make 50 successful trips to Walmart to use them and feel quite pleased with yourself, but when Walmart tries to redeem from Stauffers, they will only get reimbursed for the first one and the other 49 are a loss to them. Thus, the next time a printable freebie comes up, your Walmart won't accept the coupon. PLEASE don't defraud stores with this coupon and spoil it for all of us. If you really want 49 more free lean cuisine entrees that badly, just stuff 'em in your jacket like the other shoplifters. I'm just sayin' ....

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The FB page says very clearly that you are only allowed to print and use this coupon once. You might print off 50 and make 50 successful trips to Walmart to use them and feel quite pleased with yourself, but when Walmart tries to redeem from Stauffers, they will only get reimbursed for the first one and the other 49 are a loss to them. Thus, the next time a printable freebie comes up, your Walmart won't accept the coupon. PLEASE don't defraud stores with this coupon and spoil it for all of us. If you really want 49 more free lean cuisine entrees that badly, just stuff 'em in your jacket like the other shoplifters. I'm just sayin' ....
    That is true.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Here is the coupon, log into Facebook and click this link - http://apps.facebook.com/lc_coupon/?p=jan_lean_10034590

Their Facebook says it will be live for 48 hours, but they seem to have removed the link. Kind of odd.

EDIT nvm, if you click the last button on the right of the box that says "Free Lean Cuisine Coupon" it comes up again.
    Thanks a lot - this helped!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

printed off 20 of them and the store accepted them all!!!! my freezer is full!!!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emilymcarthur View Post
    printed off 20 of them and the store accepted them all!!!! my freezer is full!!!!

please don't do this.. the coupon is meant to be used as 1 per user, i know it's a printable and it allows you to print off more then one, but that is not how the coupon is meant to be used

remember your name is on the coupon and if they feel the coupon has been abused they can track it
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just hope that the people that print multiple copies really need it and aren't just being greedy. Even if you really need it, it's wrong as it clearly states ONE PER PERSON, I believe that's called stealing and any reasons you use to justify this are called excuses. It still doesn't make it right. Maybe though, you have a starving baby at home that needs some curried beef stir fry. And to come on here and BRAG about it when you see us condeming it is just stupid. They have your Facebook name...hmmm maybe you should be looking over your shoulder...big brother may be watching. Oh, and if it was a joke, ha ha. <did the sarcasm come through?>

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

awesome, ty soooo much !!!!!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I don't think it was a joke. On this thread and the other lean cuisine thread, there have been people hinting or asking about printing more than one. so I think a lot of people will be printing SEVERAL coupons and using them - even if it's one at a time...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went today and the cashier told me that someone printed out 50 thinking that she could get all of them. She told me that the lady argued for more than an hour asking to see manager and stuff. She only got away with 1 in the end.

I wasn't able to get my hands on any since the store told me that they're just not going to accept anymore to prevent any hassle.
    Join Swagbucks and make your living at home with tons and tons of gift card.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CompletelyStupid

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

oh i totally agree the cashier i had this morning called over her csm and made sure she could use it- she said to me that this lady was in earlier and tried and they denied her she was very nice about it i was very surprised she just said we have to follow the coupons rules- like really people where shooting are selfs down- its just like he sites they are limiting how many per a house hold now like we cant complain when pepole do this kind of thing what do they expect. i totally agree with you
    SWAG BUCKS
    I EARNED A 5$ AMAZON GC IN 3 DAYS SO CAN YOU $$$$ -- JOIN TODAY

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The coupon should of been through save.ca or websaver, people will print off multiples. Not only will companys not offer printables, stores that still accept them will not anymore.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Coupon printed! TY!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The people who are abusing the coupons are the reason stores have to change their policies. It's really very sad .... karma's a witch

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emilymcarthur View Post
    I don't like to throw names around..... but you my friend, are a jerk. Why would you take advantage of their kindness that way?? If you invited someone to your home and offered them to take 1 item of yours, and they took 20, how would you feel?? Pretty bad no??
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littleasianboy View Post
    i went today and the cashier told me that someone printed out 50 thinking that she could get all of them. She told me that the lady argued for more than an hour asking to see manager and stuff. She only got away with 1 in the end.

I wasn't able to get my hands on any since the store told me that they're just not going to accept anymore to prevent any hassle.

wow. Ridiculous. Seriously??

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information