User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (93%)

Expired
    this hasnt happened to me yet but i was just wondering, if you received a train that had no coupons you could use, do you still have to pay the boarding pass when you are not taking anything out?

i know i never go on any wish list trains because i see most people have the same wish lists that i do so i figure thats not a good thing lol but i was wondering about the passes
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

You still have to pay the BP regardless of what you take out.

That's one downside of regular trains and why some people opt for VWT (virtual wishlist trains).

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (93%)

ok thanks
    i was just wondering, i know the wish train would be better, however when you see almost everyone with the same things on their wishlists thats on yours i dont see how you can do it

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Since you are a newbie, you should join a newbie wishlist train. Usually they are a little easier. Experienced traders are more picky since they've built up their stash of regular coupons.

Just keep an eye out for trains and check wishlists that are posted. Sometimes that helps.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I love just the reglaur trains never got a train that I did not want stuff from and the wish list trains people are usually asking for coupons I do not have or wants I want to use.
    So a boarding pass is better than having to give my stamps away for not having coupons on a wish train

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Great ?

Start up a train and have stamps as a boarding pass I just used my COSTCO check to get a roll of free stamps, and have two trains going.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkrave View Post
    I love just the reglaur trains never got a train that I did not want stuff from and the wish list trains people are usually asking for coupons I do not have or wants I want to use.
    So a boarding pass is better than having to give my stamps away for not having coupons on a wish train
    jessekaa

icyjess
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Hawkrave has a VWT train going, there a great SC. You should join :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

yes you should pay the boarding pass cause some could say they never found anything and yet take some!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

When you join a regular train that's the chance you take. I have been on many and most times I find coupons I want. But the few times I don't you still have to be respectful of the Train Conductor and their time and effort they put into getting the train up and running. Plus if you didn't like the selection of coupons they had, don't join another of their trains. Some conductors are way better than others. Plus if you are last on the mailing list sometimes the people before you have taken the good stuff and perhaps not returned as many good coupons to the pile. The only way to know for yourself who's trains you like or not is tobe the first person on the train. That way no one has taken anything out yet. That way you get a good feel for the train.
    My advice. Watch how many stamps are being asked for or wishlist coupons. If they are a newer member with not many feedback I am not willing to pay more than 1 stamp BP or join at all.If they are someone that has been a member forever or lots of feedback then I will for sure give 2 stamps etc. Because their history shows they are a good conductor. Hope this helps.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Its just like a normal train in real life, you pay before you board and can even get craptastic service.

I have gotten 2 trains, last one and obviously not that good pickings left.....1 i just grabbed stuff i maybe able to trade other was just in/out $0 and shipped with BP, I did get PM from conductor saying next train they would reserve a spot at top 3 if wanted as more likely to get coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

yes I got brave and started my own train full now but may start another one again this week.

Thread Information