User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My hubby & I going to Silver's Steakhouse for supper tonight and I'm just wondering if anyone else has been there & what kind of service you get?
    The first time we went our service was good, the last time I went there with a friend we had great service because of server saw our Hanson shirts & was exited we were going to the concert lol. But every time in between we've had horrible service. The servers just seem to have this attitude they're better than everyone because they work there, if you ask a question in stead of giving an honest answer they just try to sell you the most expensive choice, and god forbid you tell them you don't need a drink menu.
    If it wasn't for the fact thier food is so good I wouldn't go there. We've always tipped because I'm scared the next time we're there they'll say "these people don't tip so I'm not giving them good service" but that seems to be what happens anyways. When you have a $100 bill and you only drank pop you should get better service. Should I just stop tipping them when they act like this? WWSCD? lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Former SC lurker :)
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I only tip for service with an effort, lol. If they are barely doing their job, no tip. If they are happy to be there and happy to help, appropriate tip. JMO

I have only been to Silver's once, DH and I agreed that the food quality was just not worth the price, would much rather go to the Keg.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would talk to the manager next time you have sub-par service there (or anywhere for that matter). The managers are usually happy to help out as they want your return business (and know that bad experiences spread fast by word of mouth!).

To be honest, I have only been to Silver's twice as I have found the service to be pretty terrible as well...

Thread Information