User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Walmart at clareview to catch the Dove body wash deal this afternoon, planing to get 4 or 5 of it with my $2 coupons. I browsed down the shelf and finally spotted the last Dove Bodywash. It was standing there alone meekly and said to me: They beat you! The gals in the SC forums.

Gosh! How could you gals act sooooooooo fast?!

Anyway, with $1.12 I took my bodywash home with gratitude, at least I didnot leave walmart empty-handed. My gratitude to the couponner (probably among you) who shopped before me and kindly left one for me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I know what you mean - I rather get one then walking out with nothing.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Agree totally! I went to Shoppers not on the first day of the sale like I normally do, and it was totally cleaned out of the Europe's Frozen Fruit and cashier gave me a hard time about a rain check. I left feeling completely defeated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haha, I am not mad about it. Actually, i felt so close to you gals when I was standing before the empy shelves, knowing some of you had been there carrying the same mission as mine.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsea View Post
    Haha, I am not mad about it. Actually, i felt so close to you gals when I was standing before the empy shelves, knowing some of you had been there carrying the same mission as mine.
    Haha! That's how it feels for me too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was passying by superstore and decided to stop by to check out the Dove deal. They have a in-store tear-pad coupon for $2.00. And i did bother to ask wether i can combine with my manufacturer coupon, and the answer is NO.

Dissapointed. While the stacking coupons are little bit tricky, there is nothing wrong to use both stores' and manufacturers' coupons at the same time in this circumstance, my humble opinion.

While walmart marks down the price, superstore provides coupon, in essense both of these two stores give in $2.00 to their consumers. Same to the manufacter. All three parties clearly agreed/planed/budgetted to give in $2 of their profits to let the consumers to buy or try the products. However, the approach that Superstore adopted is just to prevent us from taking the offer that the manufacter is giving. That is not fair!

Anyway, move on to the next deal! Gals! have a great Sunday afternoon and evenings!
    Last edited by Samsea; Sun, Jan 15th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsea View Post
    I felt the same as I was looking for Tide last week, but I don't think they make the small bottles of Febreeze non-HE anymore. $1.00 coupon doesn't make a large dent in the $15 bottle. Frustrating when I haven't been able to build a stockpile of the one thing we use the most! Still got warm fuzzies realizing that I have met some of the people who helped clear that shelf!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JSaver View Post
    I felt the same as I was looking for Tide last week, but I don't think they make the small bottles of Febreeze non-HE anymore. $1.00 coupon doesn't make a large dent in the $15 bottle. Frustrating when I haven't been able to build a stockpile of the one thing we use the most! Still got warm fuzzies realizing that I have met some of the people who helped clear that shelf!
    Me too, just joined the sc forum, feels like missed out major game

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

is there still a printable dove coupon around?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I felt sooo guility for clearing the dove self but then after reading this I realized that there are alot more of us around than I thought! LOL!

Thread Information