User Tag List

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey everyone!

I am wondering about using the recent pet insert coupon for b2g1 whiskas cat temptation treats.. Assuming the coupon would be entered in with the code 2002 does that mean that I would get points on the "b2" part of the coupon and just not on the "g1" part.. or would I not get points on anything? Thanks for helping me.. this is confusing me lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hey everyone!

I am wondering about using the recent pet insert coupon for b2g1 whiskas cat temptation treats.. Assuming the coupon would be entered in with the code 2002 does that mean that I would get points on the "b2" part of the coupon and just not on the "g1" part.. or would I not get points on anything? Thanks for helping me.. this is confusing me lol.
    Ya you would get the points for the 2, the coupon is for the 1 free one so you would not get the points for the value of 1 pack.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

actually you would get points on all 3 items IF the coupon says you have to pay taxes. If it says it includes taxes then it should be entered as 2002 and you would only get points for 2 of the items

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Okay thanks it says tax included so I guess I will get points on the 2 of them.

Also,, I just grabbed the coupon out of my binder and just ripped it in HALF! ughhh Can I tape it back together.. it didn't rip on the upc code. UGH im so mad!
    Join Swagbucks Free amazon gift cards just for searching the net! Clickhere.
    TRADE LIST.... need to update sorry!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Okay thanks it says tax included so I guess I will get points on the 2 of them.

Also,, I just grabbed the coupon out of my binder and just ripped it in HALF! ughhh Can I tape it back together.. it didn't rip on the upc code. UGH im so mad!
    Should be fine if you tape it. And I doesn't matter if it says anything about the tax on the coupon, at sdm free product is always 2002 and $ off is 2001. Because technically per cra guidelines free products shouldn't not be taxed regardless of coupon wording.(most stores don't seem to care/know about that rule tho)

Thread Information