User Tag List

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I did a review and cost comparison of the Kirkland Omega formula that we use for our son.

Formula for Thought

Let me know your thoughts!

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The regular price of Enfamil most places is $28.99. The $24.xx at Wal-Mart is a (pretty fabulous with the $5 coupon) sale price. Nestle GoodStart is often going on sale for $24.99. At regular price, I think the Enfamil is the most expensive option. I do agree that the tubs tend to be the ones that go on sale, so I'm going to have a big collection of tubs. Luckily, the art teacher at the school I work at has a use for them.

Still, the Kirkland is cheaper. I'm thinking of having DS try it after the first few months. His older brother was so colicky that I'm afraid to switch formulas right now!

I've heard that the Kirkland brand produces lots of bubbles when shaken. Have you noticed it?

Thanks for the comparison!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thanks!
    Well, I went with what the Walmart.ca website gave me for prices according to my postal code. I don't buy the stuff, so I'm not too familiar in what is and isn't a good deal with it all. I figured that Walmart is a popular place to buy formula and would be a decent price indicator.

As per the bubbling, yes, there is some. But I haven't had it affect my son (gas, colic) etc. it is not substantial, but there is some there. As I've only used the Good Start before, I am can only compare the amount of bubbles to that. While both did, Kirkland does a touch more.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Thread Information