User Tag List

Thread: las vegas trip

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    TodaysDraw is giving away a free trip to Las Vegas today! They do great FREE draws everyday and a vacay draw every two weeks, I haven't won yet... but i'm hoping I will soon... Sign up at http://www.todaysdraw.com/
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Jeniana; Thu, Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: referal links belong in your signature only :)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enter for a chance to win a Free contest to go to Las Vegas... Anyone who signs up using my referal link gets me an extra entry so please help me out good luck everyone!!!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Mar 8th, 2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: referal links go in signatures only :)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi guys I enter everyday on this site called TodaysDraw and they give away great prizes for FREE! For every person that you sign up, you get an extra entry....I haven't won yet but please sign up through my link: and help me get more chances every day! BTW- Las Vegas draw is happening now ! Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Jeniana; Thu, Mar 8th, 2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed referral link

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

see the thing is, the more you tell people about it, the less chance you have of winning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Your referral link has to go in your signature and you have to provide that actual contest site www.todaysdraw.com.

Thread Information