User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I only have a brother and we a very close but have always been that way, we are very close in age, have the same personality and humor.

As for the rest of my family, I could care less.
    Last edited by Miss_April; Sun, Jan 22nd, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I find that my siblings have their own gifts.

One brother helped his female siblings when we were teens. He tried to get us to learn how to change a flat tire and change the oil. He wanted his female siblings to be knowledgeable about cars. Maybe that's why I am comfortable at the mechanics, asking questions.

One sister taught me about LinkedIn. She got a job in 3 months, when there were literally no job openings advertised. The two people who helped her the most got her two interviews. She never met them - they were in her LinkedIn groups. Her job is 15 minutes from her home. So I am in LinkedIn too. I have a new member in my group, who just left my company. She got promoted and did not want to tell everyone. She wanted to keep in touch and found me on LinkedIn.

So, for these reasons, I do not have a favourite. I value each of my siblings for the way they help me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, this is a tough question. I'm the fifth of six kids.

I don't really have a favourite - but there are two that I'm not often thrilled with, so limit contact with them. However, I still love them - and I would be there for them if they needed me, and I know the same would be true in reverse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my sistah's are taking me out for lunch this weekend.
    Last edited by frugal50; Sun, Jan 29th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 4 older sisters. I can't say that I favour one over the others because my relationships with them are all different. My oldest sister was like my second mother when I was growing up. The sister that is closest in age was my play mate. We shared a room for a long time and did everything together. My second oldest sister is the one that I admired the most while I was growing up because she was always organized and seemed to have it all together. I still think she's great even though I know she's not perfect now. The sister that is the second youngest is the one that I had the most fun adventures with when I was a kid (We're lucky to be alive!). She's a fairly laid back person with a great sense of humor. I find her really comfortable to be with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information