User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did it again!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Why are some people on here giving her such a hard time about 81 bottles of shampoo and conditioner?

Who cares how she got lots of coupons. Maybe she went to different stores and got them, trading or got them from family member. Whatever she chooses to do with her products is her choice. Please don't sound like you forcing her to give them away and such she did purchase these with her own money. This is what I personally do myself when things are on sale, I stock up for my family and also my in laws and friends.

No need for any negative comments on here. I personally hate it and I'm sure there are lots of people on here who do too. This is one of the main reason I don't post much anymore or post my purchases or deals.
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    In 2 days, I got 81 bottles of Dove shampoo and conditioner fot a total savings of $262.00! Not as good as paying .15 as another SCER. But I'll take it!!!!!!
    Good job that will last you for a while but it's hard to resist with any more oncoming sale I used to get them for free with stacking. But recently have gotten the shampoo and conditioner combo for $1.49 for both bottles.
    Ignore all the rude comments on here. I really hate that it's still happening. Why can't we all just be happy for others ?
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katysmuma View Post
    it actually does matter because misuse of coupons means none for anyone else
    Who made you the judge of couponing? Maybe you should check out some other people brags where some have used 3x more coupons than she has. I'll admit coupons are a privilege but that doesn't give you any right to keep attacking her on here. Be a little more considerate towards what you post for everyone to see.
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I don't think you guys should all be so hard on katysmuma. She started out by saying good job. Then asked a valid question as far as she was concerned. It goes downhill from there because of the attacks. She is new to the community. Someone could have nicely explained that she could have traded for them, went to different stores or got them from trains to give her ideas on how to collect a large number of a desired coupon in a nice way.

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

There is a seperate brag section on SC.

I personally don't look at it because I starting asking myself alot of the questions that others have.

By posting it here in the local section, opens up the conversations to people directly affected. (those that would also like to find the deals and products available in the same region)

My advice.... if anyone cares.... if it is a big brag and you post it you have just have allowed people to comment on your actions good or bad.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post
    I don't think you guys should all be so hard on katysmuma. She started out by saying good job. Then asked a valid question as far as she was concerned. It goes downhill from there because of the attacks. She is new to the community. Someone could have nicely explained that she could have traded for them, went to different stores or got them from trains to give her ideas on how to collect a large number of a desired coupon in a nice way.
    Coupon_crazy2011 clearly pointed that out to her yet she kept "attacking" with repeated posts. I can't stand people who posts like that. I know we are entitled to our own opinions and such. But just don't do it like that. Anyone reading her posts can see she is attacking the person who shared her deal where she's happy about it.
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Hence why I no longer post on here about my deals or sales. I know what it may result to. Exactly this situation. Honestly, be happy for what someone was able to get with coupons don't be so nasty about it.
    busy, busy, busy

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I did explain that she could have gathered them in different ways however she came back saying that it is misuse of coupons which it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

EASY UP PEOPLE! They are just pieces of paper ment to be redeemed. No need to start a war of words over small things. There are alot bigger things in the world to get excited over, ie have you ever seen a puppy mill? I have and it still gives me bad dreams. It's taken 2 years of TLC to reform my Pomerianian rescued from such a place. So take it easy and don't get so excited over the small stuff( coupons)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Great score! What kind of dove coupon does that? I have yet to come across something decent for shampoo. The lowest I have paid is $1.50 for herbal essences!
    Dove sent me a wonderful sample of their conditioner/treatment and I just love it!

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Wolfwoman - you are so right. Why sweat the small stuff eh!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

katysmuma if you need some dove coupons i have over 150 of those 1.50 hair care ones. i did alot of trades all over canada before christmas and never get them till after the new year when all my other ones expired.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

There's a troll under every bridge. Good job wolfwoman. 2 families with lots of kids go through a lot of products.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thanks but im not a troll and i have spoken to wolf woman about this very thread i think it needs to stop

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Whoops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information