User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Borrowed

As a market research company, we rely on consumers like you to participate in our studies involving the jewelry industry. Every time you participate in one of our studies, you are automatically entered into our Sweepstakes and can win fabulous prizes.
    Your chance of winning has increased as we have changed our Sweepstakes from quarterly to every TWO months.
    Join now!

http://www.jcoc.net/rewards.php

January - February 2008
    Jewelry Consumer Opinion Council Sweepstakes

1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER

The Grand Prize Winner
    will receive ...
    1 1/3 carat total weight diamond bracelet in 14 karat yellow gold. The diamond color is G-H-I and the clarity is I1. The approximate retail value is $2,299.

4 FIRST PRIZE WINNERS

Four First Place Winners
    will receive...
    1/3 carat total weight diamond earrings in 14 karat yellow gold. The diamond color is G-H-I and the clarity is I1. The approximate retail value is $599.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the USA or Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be physically located in the United States or Canada. Entrants must have Internet access and an email address by announcement date of sweepstakes.

TO ENTER: Members are automatically entered into this sweepstakes if they choose the option
    “Please enter me into the Jewelry Consumer Opinion Council’s Sweepstakes”. This option is located at the bottom of the Survey.

PRIZES: There will be a total of 5 prizes given away. (1) Grand Prize: A 1 1/3 carat total weight diamond bracelet in 14 karat yellow gold. The diamond color is G-H-I and the clarity is I1. (ARV is $2,299). (4) First Prizes: 1/3 carat total weight diamond earrings in 14 karat yellow gold. The diamond color is G-H-I and the clarity is I1. (ARV $599).
    This thread is currently associated with: Winners

IreneWpg
    Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Look at that... thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys are very welcome