User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NovaScotianCouponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so excited for this, I missed the last event. Mackay's Pharmasave in Dartmouth (Pleasant Street) is one of the biggest Pharmasave's I've ever been to. I'm really looking forward to saving a lot of money there

By the way, the flyer is up on the Pharmasave website now!
    Last edited by smalltowngirl; Fri, Jan 27th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    I plan on stocking up on Covergirl Eyeshadow for my daughter's birthday party to go in the spa theme gift bags. Will go nicely with the 0.19 softlips I got in November :D :D
    I hope you have better luck with this than I had. I checked our Pharmasave in advance and the only colour they have in that eyeshadow is 5 different shades of brown , cream, light tan, taupe dark brown and one that was almost white,
    and was told they aren't getting any more in for the sale.

Don't think I'll even bother. I agree with Binky5 even with double coupons, I believe I can get items cheaper elsewhere.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

NovaScotianCouponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also, if anyone received their $2 off coupons from Royale yet (I unfortunately haven't), their toilet paper is $5.99. Use the $2 off coupon (doubled to $4) making it 1.99 (cheaper than Walmart)! Maybe I'll be lucky and receive my coupons today

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl View Post
    Also, if anyone received their $2 off coupons from Royale yet (I unfortunately haven't), their toilet paper is $5.99. Use the $2 off coupon (doubled to $4) making it 1.99 (cheaper than Walmart)! Maybe I'll be lucky and receive my coupons today
    They'll ring in the price plus tax first, then take the coupons off. The toilet paper will be $2.89 taxes in, out the door. Not a bad deal - cheapest TP I ever found was Cottonelle ultra at SDM for $4.99 less the $3.00 coupon from the site last year. Out the door, $2.74.

But, yeah, the Royale with the 2 buck coupon is probably the best deal on Monday....

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

If anyone is looking for the foldgers (big can) don't bother in Cole Harbour store as I just went to get some and the lady ahead of me took all 4. They will not be getting any more in according to staff.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janne View Post
    If anyone is looking for the foldgers (big can) don't bother in Cole Harbour store as I just went to get some and the lady ahead of me took all 4. They will not be getting any more in according to staff.
    you should be able to get a raincheck for any items not in stock when you are there. the last time, i wanted to get three boxes of the multibionta vitamens, (with $10coupon doubled==free paid taxes only) and they had none in stock, they called me and held them until i got there a few days later.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Good to know TonkaKitty.......thanks!
    THE WORLD CAN BE AMAZING..........WHEN YOUR SLIGHTLY STRANGE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I was wandering around my local Pharmasave, pre shopping, and kinda played dumb with the manager and asked how double coupon day worked. I was told that I could double any coupon with a value of $2.00 (making $4.00) but then to my surprise was told that anything over a $2.00 coupon they would only add $2.00, not double the coupon. So if I take in a $3.00 coupon they'll give me $2.00 towards it instead of doubling it, making that $3.00 coupon a $5.00 one, and so on. I'm not sure if this is all Pharmasaves or not. I was really only going to go to pick up some dawn dish detergent for 0.88, but now I'm thinking I might pick up a few more things.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't have very many coupons for the above items.. Alot of my coupons are over 2.00 which sucks.. oh well at least they are doing the double day!
    I never did get my last proctor and gamble coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont think its for ontario. i googled it. and at the top it says which provinces are participating.
    see below

DOUBLE COUPON DAY at PHARMASAVE this MONDAY!!
    (PEI, NB, NS, SK & MB)
    Bring in any valid Manufacturer's coupon and receive DOUBLE the redemption value. Pharmasave coupons also doubled._

Limit one coupon per item. Limit 3 units purchased of any one item. Maximum accepted coupon value $2.00.
    "Free Product" Coupons do not qualify during Double Coupon Days event.
    Subject to our coupon policy. See in-store for details.
    Click here for a list of participating stores!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How often do they do the double coupon days? I just started couponing, but this seems like it is going to make for some fun shopping!

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

Im up and ready to go...
    See you all there

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bricon1621 View Post
    Im up and ready to go...
    See you all there
    Me too

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I have to work all day and my kids have 5 classes tonight. No double coupons for me today. *sigh*

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meyou View Post
    I have to work all day and my kids have 5 classes tonight. No double coupons for me today. *sigh*
    You didn't miss too much really. There wasn't any AMAZING deals in my opinion. Text me if there's something you were really wanting. I'd be happy to pick it up for you :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information