User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    707 (100%)

pleasant street wasnt that great barely had anything..
    Only good thing about there was the cashier loves Double coupon day so she was super nice...

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I went to 2 in Dartmouth, then met a friend in Rockingham. We scored some deals!!
    FREE Oral B toothbrushes, FREE Satin Care shave cream, FREE mustard, FREE Advil Cold & Sinus, FREE Kleenex. As well $.99 Kotex, $.99 Covergirl mascara, $1.99 Royale.

My total was $214, only paid $83
    I'm happy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Cass View Post
    So I was wandering around my local Pharmasave, pre shopping, and kinda played dumb with the manager and asked how double coupon day worked. I was told that I could double any coupon with a value of $2.00 (making $4.00) but then to my surprise was told that anything over a $2.00 coupon they would only add $2.00, not double the coupon. So if I take in a $3.00 coupon they'll give me $2.00 towards it instead of doubling it, making that $3.00 coupon a $5.00 one, and so on. I'm not sure if this is all Pharmasaves or not. I was really only going to go to pick up some dawn dish detergent for 0.88, but now I'm thinking I might pick up a few more things.
    Whatttttt?????

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    You didn't miss too much really. There wasn't any AMAZING deals in my opinion. Text me if there's something you were really wanting. I'd be happy to pick it up for you :D
    Aww, just saw this but thank you!!

love2coupon
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to 2 Pharmasaves today and got the following

Scott Paper towels - reg price 8.99 fr 2 mega rolls, on for 4.99 used $1.00 coupon, doubled to $2.00 for 2.99 a package
    Kleenex - Reg price 1.99, on for .99, used Buy 2 save $1.00 which doubled to $2.00 making it free
    Childrens Advil - 8.99 used $2.00 coupon,doubled to $4.00 making it only $4.99
    Softlips - 2.99 used buy one and get $3.00 off second one, making them $1.50 each
    Kotex - $4.99, used $1.50 coupon, which doubled to $3.00, making them only $1.99
    Cover Girl concealer - Reg 7.99, on sale for $5.99, used $2.00 coupon which doubled to $4.00 making it $1.99
    Swiffer Refill - $4.99 - had $1.50 coupon, doubled to $3.00, making it only 1.99

These wasn't tons of stuff worth couponing for. I found the prices so hiigh, that using a double coupon would only bring it to a sale price.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to 2 different stores today, and they were completely cleaned out of the kleenex, herbal essence and tampax guess i'll kep my coupons for another day

NovaScotianCouponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish I got to Mackay's Pharmasave sooner (school holds me back!). At least I got what I really wanted. Herbal Essences, Royale toilet paper, Covergirl makeup, Febreze (grabbed the last ones) and Always pads. The woman in front of me in line was completely ignorant and was giving me really dirty looks. I can't stand people who are cocky with coupons. I mean, a lot of people use them....calm down. At least the cashier was really nice about it and even bagged my toilet paper (I had to walk in the rain/snow, so that was nice).

Other then that, it was a pretty good experience. I hope the next double coupon day is even better!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I only ended up getting Ricola lozenges (thanks to carmenmaria for the coupons!!) and Kotex, but had a blast helping to educate two newbies (hope to see them on here soon!)
    BUT, I kicked butt at Lawtons getting clearance Dove and Pantene (completely FREE!) as well as the travel mouthwash/floss deal. I had so much stuff it was crazy, all for $3 and change! The cashier was a doll, and was amazed, so I had to give her some of my freebies just 'cause she was so sweet!
    Than, at Walmart, I completely lucked out AGAIN and got clearance Pantene duos (shampoo/hairspray) that had been reduced to $1, used the "save $2.50 when you buy two coupons", and made money, AND GOT A LOAF OF FREE SMARTBREAD WITH MY $2 COUPON, (caps lock was not intentional..sorry!) and three more floss/mouthwash. It was one of my best coupon days ever I think!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information