User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anyone who doesn't know, Zellers liqudation at Westmound and Masonville starts tomorrow. Did anyone go to the Northland one? How was it?
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The sales at Northland are 10-30% off. Most stuff is only 10% off right now. Some items I found that were 30% were hair dye and outerwear. Swimwear was 20% OFF, I didn't notice kids clothes, so that I'm not sure about. It's going to be a while, I think, before the sales get REALLY good.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have been at two liquidating Zellers in other cities and one that will not be liquidating.
    Most prices were raised in the last month or so, so there was no cheaper or clearance items.
    The clearance stores took mostly about 10% off, with some items a little more.
    I did get some good deals in a Hamilton clearance Zellers on food items near expiry , and therefore reduced by 75%, combined with coupons.
    I will be posting about it in the Bragging section sometime later today.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I was at Masonville today, saw signs in Zellers that read "10%-40%" & "Liquidation". I didn't go in so not sure how the deals are but will wait until a week or two.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was at northland one today and got both my girls the tinkerbell batter scooter things not much cheaper then regular price but way cheaper then the ones we seen at forest city surplus which are refurbished

Thread Information