User Tag List

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Olymel bacon, 500g 4,99$ - 3,00$ stick-on coupon = 1,99$ (best before date is at least 2 weeks away) Lots of packages left!
    Neilson sour cream, 500ml 1,99$ - 1,00$ stick-on coupon = 0,99$ (bb date Feb. 22) Several containers left.
    Heluva good sour cream & onion dip 1,99$ - 1,00 stick-on = 0.99$ (bb date 2 weeks) Several left.
    Oasis refrigerated juice, several different varieties, 2/5,00$ - 1,00$ stick-on = 1,50$ (bb date end of Feb.) Lots left. Can you use manufacturer's coupons too?
    Activia yogurt, 2,99$ - 1,00$ stick-on = 1,99$ - manufacturer's coupon? Several left.
    Bio-K, jumbo pack, 37,99$ - 5,00$ stick-on - another 4,00$ stick-on = 28,99$

I've never seen so many manager's stickers on products at a Pharmaprix before. Lots of Nativa products like cereal and cookies, several varieties of yogurt, and some regular cereal as well. I couldn't remember everything but all best before dates were at least 1 month + away.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

yes this happen sometime

Mine didn't put stick-on coupon on the product but lower the price at the same ridiculous price. I think they do it when they have some over stock in back store. (and sometime a new order will arrive soon because the product will be advertised in the next flyers). Everytime I add manufacturer coupon on product and I stock. If there is no interesting promo at that time maybe you could use some points
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I can't help the way my mind works in terms of food prices but, when I see prices that low, I wonder how much do they actually pay for the product from the manufacturer/distributor ?

I only picked up one sour cream (have to figure out how to cook with it now, ) and a couple of the Armstrong old cheddar. I nearly bought some bacon when my younger son said, "you're kidding, right?!?!?" so I put it back in the fridge, lol.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I nearly bought some bacon when my younger son said, "you're kidding, right?!?!?" so I put it back in the fridge, lol.

I don't understand why

Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

But it was such a good deal !!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I'm guessing you didn't buy the bacon because you have so much of it in your store? Or is there an aversion to bacon in your household? I thought the $2.99 bacon I saw today (I think it was Mourelatos) was a good deal but held myself back. ALMOST tempted to drive out to see those manager specials

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Oh no, we love bacon! I just forget to bring it home from work all the time and it was so exciting seeing it at that price , lol.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I can't help the way my mind works in terms of food prices but, when I see prices that low, I wonder how much do they actually pay for the product from the manufacturer/distributor ?

I only picked up one sour cream (have to figure out how to cook with it now, ) and a couple of the Armstrong old cheddar. I nearly bought some bacon when my younger son said, "you're kidding, right?!?!?" so I put it back in the fridge, lol.
    Raspberry and sour cream cupcakes are to die for.
    Use it as a topping on my taco soup
    Make a burritos lasagna and use it as topping (layer of ground beef with taco seasoning/black beans/cheese and tortilas
    Dips
    Add it to a tomato sauce to make a creamy tomato pasta sauce....
    Pumpkin dip (with gingersnap cookies)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

mmm yum Ariel on everything you listed!. I, too, use sour cream on top of mexican food/ chili, burritos, etc and on top of soups. Plus, basically every Hungarian soup and stuffed vegetable dish adds it as a "garnish" (if we call like half a cup a garnish ) but I bet you already know that snuff!

Thread Information