User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

They've taken down the link - I'm sure they are waiting til everything is resolved to get things going again.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It doesn't even let me sign up for their website. Tried Firefox and Internet explorer. Also wants me to give up my hotmail contact list or my yahoo password? WTF are you for real? My internet security is worth more than your FPC, Kraft

EDIT: It will not let you sign up unless you give it access to our account. That feels gross.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:11 AM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    ok so i have a question. i've tried to sign up to this site a couple times and I am not getting a confirmation email.
    when I use my hotmail email they want access to my password and to the account and I dont want to give them that.
    Is there a way to get around it?

I didn't get the confirmation email either, using my mail.com account, so I switched to a gmail account, and it wanted to access my info - so then I switched to a different gmail account that I used when I signed up for offers on various offer walls (swagbucks, irazoo etc. - really, a throwaway account) and used that to register

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

the coupon will be through save.ca so you need to have an account with them as well you need to register/login to the realwomenofphiladephia.ca page

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, I don't remember anything unusual when I signed up for this site last year - I just used my regular email account - and I wouldn't have signed up if it wanted access to anything! Wonder what's up with that?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dear Members,

We do have a coupon for a FREE tub of Philadelphia Cooking Creme available in limited quantities. We have removed the link to it from our homepage temporarily as we've been alerted that members are having issues to retrieve it. We apologize for this and are working hard to resolve the issue with our tech team.

Please know we we will alert you as soon as this is resolved. If you wish, please post a comment below that you want the coupon and we will individually private message each of you when we know the retrieval process works successfully.

Many thanks for your patience!

Miss Philly and Real Women of Philadelphia Team

Last edited One minute ago

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

new message

We will private message each of you when this issue is resolved! I've tasted all flavours of cooking creme and they're incredible!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Dear Members,
    We do have a coupon for a FREE tub of Philadelphia Cooking Creme available in limited quantities. We have removed the link to it from our homepage temporarily as we've been alerted that members are having issues to retrieve it. We apologize for this and are working hard to resolve the issue with our tech team.
    Please know we we will alert you as soon as this is resolved. If you wish, please post a comment below that you want the coupon and we will individually private message each of you when we know the retrieval process works successfully.
    Many thanks for your patience!
    Miss Philly and Real Women of Philadelphia Team
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i'm trying to sign on to their site and they're asking me to: "Allow access to umbrella.ring.eqal.com." "If you choose to share your information, umbrella.ring.eqal.com will have access to it even when you are not signed in with your Windows Live ID. In order to access your data, a unique ID that has been assigned to you will be shared with umbrella.ring.eqal.com and any other services to whom you grant permissions."

am i supposed to be granting access? when i deny, it sends me back to the 'sign up/in' page

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so do they want you to comment on the board to get one...or they will email u the link to get one or....?? lol is timmy handling this one?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Nothing for me so far.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

its not working for me either..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A $1 Treat for You...on their board......but thats all it says lol

update then I follow the hoops...back to the main page...no coupon...
    Last edited by bluebeer; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

how do you know they want access to you contact list and password??
    is that the same as when they ask you to link your email accounts? they can get your info?? wow!!! :s

i bet thats why google is changing their policies..linking gmail with youtub ect..

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    I didn't get the confirmation email either, using my mail.com account, so I switched to a gmail account, and it wanted to access my info - so then I switched to a different gmail account that I used when I signed up for offers on various offer walls (swagbucks, irazoo etc. - really, a throwaway account) and used that to register

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluebeer View Post
    A $1 Treat for You...on their board......but thats all it says lol
    That's from last year's promo - $1 coupon off Philly cream cheese.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information