User Tag List

" <3 saving $$$ "
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everyone got a chance to go to Pharmasave for double couponing day? Lets hope other retailers get on board.

There wasn't a whole lot left when I got there, however, I did get three Gillette shaving cream each $2.29 was $4.49 reg. price and used my $1.00- off coupon doubling to $2.00-!!!! :D I seen a few couponers out there shuffling through their coupons. I just brought the ones I needed and not all of them.

Since I didn't spend that much at Pharmasave, I decided to go to Superstore and scored on body wash!! They have Ivory Body wash on sale $3.99 reg. $5.99 and when you buy two save $3.00 so making one $0.99 and the other one $3.99 or.. each $2.49. So I got six of em. They also had the Dial Grapeseed on sale for $1.99 so snatched up the last two.

Last night, I went to Wal-Mart and they have 24 rolls $4.49 on sale and used my $1.00- off coupon making it $3.49. Cheapest I have ever seen it.. so got 6 packs. :D

Here is my little stock pile to date.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart
    Last edited by amester; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

awesome!!!! we didnt bother going to pharmasave... didnt see the point...
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great job. I also went to pharmasave. Got 3 packs of tp with the oh so special 2$ coupon. I was there by 9:30 and there were no more eye shadows which i wanted. I did get 4 always packs with 1$ off coupons and several gum toothbrushes that were on sale for 1,69-0.57coupon doubled which made them .19cent each. I also took advantage of my 1,50$ off colgate toothpaste which made them free(only taxes oc). Now i have enough toothpasts and brushes to last at least a year.

" <3 saving $$$ "
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wanted to get the Oral B that was on sale 2/$3.00 but they were all sold out. The prices are crazy expensive but that's what happends when you shop at a drug store.
    Last edited by amester; Mon, Jan 30th, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I went to tonight.. only got 2 Kleenex & a Covergirl mascara. Nothing much I needed.. or there wasn't a deal to be had.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Thread Information