User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    10
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)


    0
    Double coupon day at Pharamasave (oakbank), no coupon limit, if they don`t have the product they will order it for you. open till 7.00
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave


  2. #2
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    crap I didn't go cause I was told there was 3 limit of each item and that coupons only doubled to $4 max...a local Sc'er said they recieved this info from the store...


  3. #3
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    10
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)


    I actually phoned the store in oakbank because i saw it on the flyer and they said no, those rules didn`t apply to them only Atlantic stores.

  4. #4
    Winnipeg Airmiler
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    662
    Likes Received
    288
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)



    Told my friends who live in Oakbank they should go to the store. Hope they did.

  5. #5
    Smart Canuck wendyjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,596
    Likes Received
    3447
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)



    A very quiet day in Oakbank for double coupon day - some good deals but with the misinformation for new rules I think it scared alot of people away. Kids tylenol for .29c is a good buy in my books. CG lipstick .49c. Vitamins .99c. I would love to pay those prices every day
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

  6. #6
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    10
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)


    Yes very quiet day for them, Well we will all know for next time it does not apply to Manitoba. I got Motrin and Advil cold and Sinus Nightime for Free, Frebreeze Air Effects for .33 Eye shadows for Free.

  7. #7
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    A very quiet day in Oakbank for double coupon day - some good deals but with the misinformation for new rules I think it scared alot of people away. Kids tylenol for .29c is a good buy in my books. CG lipstick .49c. Vitamins .99c. I would love to pay those prices every day
    yup I got my info from an sc'er who said they had phoned the store and said there was limits at this location also...next time I will phone myself


  8. #8
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    390
    Likes Received
    21
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    yup I got my info from an sc'er who said they had phoned the store and said there was limits at this location also...next time I will phone myself
    That sucks! I posted on a different thread that it was NOT all stores. shame that someone would post it wrong and cause you to not go. I got a ton of Multibionta for myself and 7 other family members. I preordered and used the $5 coupon (doubled to $10) on the 30count package. last time around it was a weekend so i went. this time it was too short for me to go after work. sent mom, got the vitamins. good enuf for me this time! I love pharmasave! only wish it was closer!

  9. #9
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,808
    Likes Received
    1222
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)



    too bad this is in oakbank... too far for me.. wish there was one in oakbluff.
    glad everyone got some good deals though.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

  10. #10
    Smart Canuck shawlightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    Likes Received
    2770
    Trading Score
    303 (100%)



    i found out about it a day too late as the pharmasave in my town does not always participate in the flyer and when they don't we don't get the flyer. i am only 20 mins from oakbank and would have gone!!!

  11. #11
    CaLoonie hollym81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sperling
    Posts
    127
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    too bad this is in oakbank... too far for me.. wish there was one in oakbluff.
    glad everyone got some good deals though.
    I was really tempted to go, but it is really far for me to go too. Oakbluff would be awesome as I drive hwy 3 everyday!

  12. #12
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    1,808
    Likes Received
    1222
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by hollym81 View Post
    I was really tempted to go, but it is really far for me to go too. Oakbluff would be awesome as I drive hwy 3 everyday!
    I couldn't justify it living in the west part of the city. I shockingly know several people from Sperling, so I know exactly where that is!
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

  13. #13
    Smart Canuck wendyjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,596
    Likes Received
    3447
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i found out about it a day too late as the pharmasave in my town does not always participate in the flyer and when they don't we don't get the flyer. i am only 20 mins from oakbank and would have gone!!!
    you can sign up for their e flyer and get it every week
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

  14. #14
    Smart Canuck shawlightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,320
    Likes Received
    2770
    Trading Score
    303 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    you can sign up for their e flyer and get it every week
    i did sign up for it but for some reason i don't get it

    i guess i will just have to check every week!!!!

  15. #15
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    never been as it is too far for me too - however the next double coupon day I think I might just go and see

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •