User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IMLN View Post
    Its a public forum and we do have LURKERS...Yep thats you, feeling bad =) Sign up and share. We should always pm our spots, we dont all practice nice couponning, some are just greedy... And that's a shame!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    I agree IMLN about PMing but I've decided that I also won't PM details to someone who is a complete stranger, ie if I see they just signed up and it's their first post and PM, I don't think I will want to share

I don't post where I find coupons for this very reason, and I don't want to have to change my location. (Remember the Thanksgiving Fiasco Annie ? ) Live and learn, if I've met you at our meetups, I'm glad to send a pm .. particularly if it's a product I remember member xyz uses but otherwise

"Charite bien ordonnee commence par soi-meme"

Edited to add: Never mind, the group feature isn't private either
    Last edited by Tbites; Tue, Jan 31st, 2012 at 08:06 PM.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

This is awful!! I found that when coupon are bilingal they disparear faster then the only french one. May be they are selling them on ebay

I think not posting exact location and sending it per request in pm is the best way to go. It kind of sad tho

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

This used to be a tearpad mecca. The Smartsource tearpads have yet to arrive this month. Today Jezz and I were told by a shop employee that the Smartsource Guy isnt going to leave much anymore because someone was helping themself to whole pads - I'm curious to know which whole pads he's referring to, because we havent had many great tearpads lately. Whoever needed whole pads of Canestan & Buckleys Cold Medicine should probably get that itchy cough checked out by a doctor!

**Edit - just noticed this was a montreal forum! L&LOL sorry to jump in!!!
    Last edited by couponandoff; Tue, Jan 31st, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    This used to be a tearpad mecca. The Smartsource tearpads have yet to arrive this month. Today Jezz and I were told by a shop employee that the Smartsource Guy isnt going to leave much anymore because someone was helping themself to whole pads - I'm curious to know which whole pads he's referring to, because we havent had many great tearpads lately. Whoever needed whole pads of Canestan & Buckleys Cold Medicine should probably get that itchy cough checked out by a doctor!

**Edit - just noticed this was a montreal forum! L&LOL sorry to jump in!!!

No problem, you are welcome to join in, i think it is epidemic

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this should be a members only site.

I would also like to say thank you to whomever bought all (and I mean every single one) P&G’s in my area. I had to go to a city near by to get some!

The TLC show came out in French and now everyone here in Quebec are hoarding the coupons This should pass... or I hope it does.

Name:  Coupon-T-Shirts-Step-Away-From-My-Binder-And-No-One-Gets-Hurt-300x298.png
Views: 124
Size:  95.8 KB
    Last edited by kelly25; Tue, Jan 31st, 2012 at 07:25 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this should be a members only site.

I would also like to say thank you to whomever bought all (and I mean every single one) P&G’s in my area. I had to go to a city near by to get some!

The TLC show came out in French and now everyone here in Quebec are hoarding the coupons This should pass... or I hope it does.

Name:  Coupon-T-Shirts-Step-Away-From-My-Binder-And-No-One-Gets-Hurt-300x298.png
Views: 124
Size:  95.8 KB
    Yes I have friends telling me they have seen it in french now, a whole new wave of newbies will be popping up.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

What's in the smartsource tearpad? Don't think I've seen that one before.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes I have friends telling me they have seen it in french now, a whole new wave of newbies will be popping up.
    Whah... They will understand they can,t be able to stack like EC does.
    But in meantime, "hoarders" can make high damage with those coupons. Not only because we can't have anymore coupons, but they probably will try to do as EC. And stores will become "allergics" to couponers.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can almost never find the coupons descibed here

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My IGA use to carry alot of coupons - i dont see any anymore........have not been to metro in awhile - hope they still have

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Super Bowl booklet? O_o

I haven't been having too many problems in my area, but that may be because I don't specifically state which store it is; only the name of the company. There's always a lot.

I do sometimes take more than I end up needing, but I just bring the extras back if friends don't want them.

I didn't notice the uncle ben's was one per customer when I got them so I'll be bringing some back. There's no way Ill make more than three trips for rice.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hello everybody. I live in the east end and I never find any tearpad coupons anymore either. I would love to come to the get-togethers, but since I no longer find coupons I would have nothing to contribute so I stay away. I think there are so few coupons put out than before that the ones that are out there go quickly. I can totally understand your frustration though Patty. I am definitely seeing a big difference on my grocery bills in that they are much bigger than they used to be just a year earlier. I hope things pick up in the coupons being put out.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I think as well that many company are giving HV coupons away through promotions on Facebook and other social media.

I have noticed that the Smartsource and Redplum fliers have very little in terms of good coupons lately.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyergirl View Post
    Hello everybody. I live in the east end and I never find any tearpad coupons anymore either. I would love to come to the get-togethers, but since I no longer find coupons I would have nothing to contribute so I stay away. I think there are so few coupons put out than before that the ones that are out there go quickly. I can totally understand your frustration though Patty. I am definitely seeing a big difference on my grocery bills in that they are much bigger than they used to be just a year earlier. I hope things pick up in the coupons being put out.
    Please don't let a low stash keep you from attending the meet ups, half the fun is getting to meet fellow SC'ers anyway.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I second Tbites.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information