User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyergirl View Post
    I would love to come to the get-togethers, but since I no longer find coupons I would have nothing to contribute so I stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Please don't let a low stash keep you from attending the meet ups, half the fun is getting to meet fellow SC'ers anyway.
    Absolutely! And then there are some of us that trade for home baked goodies .

Not only do we share coupons Sawyergirl, more importantly, we share ideas and lots of laughs .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

wow guys, this is freaking me out...

if i'm lucky enough to find one tear pad per week i might take two or three, but that's it... anyways, it's unethical to leave with the whole thing...

anyways, no wonders there is no teard pad for me to find in the east end lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Ha! So I went to WM tonight to use up my last free cheese WUB Old El Paso ( a few tears for that beloved coupon ). Anyway, afterwards, DH and I went to dinner in NDG and I had to mail some letters at Pharmaprix beforehand. I went down the body wash aisle and can you BELIEVE it, not only were there NONE of those Dove Go Fresh coupons anymore, but the whole freakin' setup (the little utilsource thingy) was bare, ripped of everything. How long has that coupon even been out? A week max?

I wanted to pick a few more up since I figured I had SOME time before they all disappear, but I guess now if we see a coupon we really like, gotta think hard before only taking 2, 'cause no guarantee it will be there later

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I'm new to couponing and even I know about courtesy! I haven't had this experience yet but feel bad for you that have. It's horrible how good intentions can be ruined by some greedy people.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Ha! So I went to WM tonight to use up my last free cheese WUB Old El Paso ( a few tears for that beloved coupon ). Anyway, afterwards, DH and I went to dinner in NDG and I had to mail some letters at Pharmaprix beforehand. I went down the body wash aisle and can you BELIEVE it, not only were there NONE of those Dove Go Fresh coupons anymore, but the whole freakin' setup (the little utilsource thingy) was bare, ripped of everything. How long has that coupon even been out? A week max?

I wanted to pick a few more up since I figured I had SOME time before they all disappear, but I guess now if we see a coupon we really like, gotta think hard before only taking 2, 'cause no guarantee it will be there later
    Guaranteed they took these because it is $2.97 at WM, so after the coupon it is $0.97.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I guess i'm missing something because i only thought the smartsource coupons were found online and in the newspapers. I've never seen a whole set up that said smartsource. In the past, i've pm members when some have had trouble finding a specific coupon or a really popular product (i.e.Finish detergent @ Maxi). It sucks that we have to do this. i can't believe the Go Fresh Dove are already empty. It just doesn't make sense. If i want to take more than 2-3 coupons, i will usually try a different location. But a whole brand new tear pad! Come on!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

People's greed shocks me! Those rotten apples, misers, will spoil the reputation of couponers who follow the good practices of the fine art of couponing. Ripping a whole tear pad is just unacceptable.
    My two cents.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm having a lot of trouble finding coupons too. I always seem to get there to late. But I did luck out and manged to find 3 VH steamer booklets. I don't share where i find my coupons either anymore Patty
    www.couponfaerie.com
    Subscribe to my Blog, you might just get a Faerie Surprise

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    I guess i'm missing something because i only thought the smartsource coupons were found online and in the newspapers. I've never seen a whole set up that said smartsource. In the past, i've pm members when some have had trouble finding a specific coupon or a really popular product (i.e.Finish detergent @ Maxi). It sucks that we have to do this. i can't believe the Go Fresh Dove are already empty. It just doesn't make sense. If i want to take more than 2-3 coupons, i will usually try a different location. But a whole brand new tear pad! Come on!

Smart Source are also responsible for the tears pads you see in the stores.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

These coupons came out just last week and it seems they are all gone. Same thing happened at my IGA last month, I went the day they put them out and the next morning they were all gone including 100 supebowl booklets.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/269235-...couver-canada/

Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I hate reading all these negative stories ! People should have at least a sense of sharing or community with these coupons. The coupon tearpads put out contain literally hundreds of coupons and no one person needs ALL of them !

It baffles me that people are willing to take all these coupons home and then when they expire just throw them all in garbage, or try to trade them, or do whatever they do with them, instead of giving others a chance to take a few of each.

Case in point: Just last night I was at IGA with DH and DS doing some groceries. There were some new tearpad coupons out (Kozyshack, Lipton tea, aMooZa, Whiskas, etc ...) I walked by the fridge where they keep the Kozyshack puddings and saw an older woman taking not ONE but BOTH tear pads, pretty much ripping even the clips to get them off. I respect people's right to take coupons, but when you're the only one getting any, it's downright selfish. Last summer I had a run in with the same woman over some Pom Bread coupons. There were booklets on top of the rack of Pom Bread and she picked up ALL of them. I actually approached her and asked her if I could have just a couple as well, (there must have been at least 30 or 40 booklets) and she actually refused !

Most of the stores around my house barely even put out coupons anymore, or they are gone so quickly that I never find any anyways. Thank goodness for good friends or coupon meetups otherwise I would be coupon broke !

Eventually, hopefully, others will learn to share

"The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons." - George T. Hewitt

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What is the Super Bowl booklet?

Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slayer_glade View Post
    What is the Super Bowl booklet?
    It is a mysterious and elusive booklet that is very rarely seen !

Actually, it has a bunch of coupons in it that expire at the end of March, mostly 'Superbowl Party' Items like Villaggio Buns, Pom Pitas and Tortillas, Scneider's Grillem's, Hot Rods, Pepperettes, Sausages and I think Frank's Red Hot and Mustard. I think I may be missing a coupon in there that I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment, but they have been reportedly found on special displays advertising the booklet (IGA had a Villaggio display). I never found them but a friend of mine did and gave me a few !

"The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons." - George T. Hewitt

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post

OMG! I totally missed this coupon. I even don't know about it. Too late for me.

Coupons are a good way to save money for me. But I don't want to give hard time to people by taking the whole tearpad. I have to do grocery for 8 persons here (and sometimes more) and I always take only few coupons. Never the whole thing.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I live in laval and it's been happening here too ... I haven't been able to find 1 coupon in the past 2 weeks...not even for the things I need.... :-(
    Have a nice day!
    Jojo09

SUPERPOINTS SIGNUP
    http://superpoints.com/refer/myfreebies03

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information