User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To the pad stealer in Montreal North!! Thank you for taking all the new smart source coupons including the clips. Oh by the way you left 3 Superbowl booklets. How did that happen?

Just when I thought things were getting back to normal........

Well lesson learned, I have no faith anymore in telling anyone where I get my coupons because in the end it's me that gets f****d.

This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Oh no. That so takes the joy out of couponing . If it's only 1 or 2 people, maybe once they realize they can't use them all and end up having to throw them out, they'll smarten up.

Tear pads last a while in my area (most of the time). If there's anything in particular you need, I'll look for them for you.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah they used to last a while at that IGA, things change.

The terrible influence of that show still looms.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

So sorry Patty This happened at one of my local IGAs several months back when I mentioned the exact location (full tearpads one night gone completely by the next day when I went back), but while it continued for a while, it's a little better now. I think snuff is right: people eventually get tired of taking all of them (hopefully!). Did you share this exact location with peeps?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes I do share the exact location with peeps thinking that they will show a little restraint. My bad.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

That use to happen to me. Now I just say look out for it. And I just use my providence now too. Sorry that happened to you too!!
    New mom October 2014!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Don't lose faith in all of us lol I've shared exact locations with several regular posters via PM and haven't seen a difference in the quantity of coupons available at those stores...Although I better go check

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I have said repeatedly, I'm sure some people are trading coupons. It is not normal that I find more coupons for several months. All this since I say where I found all these coupons. Bra-vo! to me!
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Argg so bad this happen again. Myself I found that specific booklet (green superbowl) only at one of my several locations. I just need one coupon in that booklet, let me know if you want the other one and I will send it to you.

I stopped also to said in the forum were I found it exactly long time ago when I was doing the sc scan thread in 2011. There was less and less pad with time and i changed my location for a new city. With time coupons pad are back in my regular store now. But for sure I do my stuff, take the coupon I need and share the other one with my friends but I didn't said where I found coupon now.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Have you managed to find the Kozy Shack Annie? Let me know if not.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Its a public forum and we do have LURKERS...Yep thats you, feeling bad =) Sign up and share. We should always pm our spots, we dont all practice nice couponning, some are just greedy... And that's a shame!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I agree IMLN about PMing but I've decided that I also won't PM details to someone who is a complete stranger, ie if I see they just signed up and it's their first post and PM, I don't think I will want to share

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I can't believe people are doing that. Why do they need the whole thing? Even if you want to trade you don't need 100 coupons. I don't see the point but it is very frustrating to see when it happens.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have to agree with IMLN....if it was a lurker that took them, then have the good grace to join us and let us know when YOU find a good coupon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Are these booklets bilingual or only in English? If so, that could be the reason they are disappearing so fast, since not too many ppl (including myself LOL) have even seen these booklets, and if they are in English, then for sure someone is hoarding them to use as trades Coupled with later expiry, (I think? Dec 2012?), makes them wanted I guess.

I am mostly looking for the Grill'Ems $1 off that I think is in that booklet.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information