User Tag List

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I agree! They don't have any good discounts yet. They will probably wait until the last minute to really discount everything.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the one at Jane&Wilson, and the cosmetics section was pretty disgusting. They're selling really expired foundation. Like it's so old the colour is half clear, half white. And the foundation I looked at was for darker skin people..........

They also don't let you use SPC card at clearance locations, but do allow coupons.
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

The Listowel location is 30%-50% off (food and cleaning supplies are still 10% off )

Winter stuff is 50% off so I got the kids some new hats and mitts for next year. Some of the mitts I bought rang in for 5 cents!!! I think they were supposed to be 50% off $1.00 not 50% off $0.10 but I'm not going to complain!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

our store is now 40-60% off. im starting to become more impressed with the deals. every where you turn theres different stuff than before.. things are flying off the shelf. im still very confused Y they put on the front door 40-60% off on the signs. but when you start looking around there are still 10% off signs????
    anisa likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i got an oscalating table fan for 13 bucks. i also grabbed my dd a new bike mongoose 189.99 down to 129.99 +30% off, paid 87.50. very happy darling i have now!!!
    anisa likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    our store is now 40-60% off. im starting to become more impressed with the deals. every where you turn theres different stuff than before.. things are flying off the shelf. im still very confused Y they put on the front door 40-60% off on the signs. but when you start looking around there are still 10% off signs????
    i complained and they pointed out, underneath it says except limited exceptions.
    i'd say the 40% was limited, and the 60% was non existant, but i didnt look through everything...food still 10% off. no deal there.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Anyone find anything good yet?
    Does anyone know what the Highbury/Huron location %'s are at now?
    Last edited by Venuila; Wed, May 2nd, 2012 at 02:30 PM.

goulaisgirl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sault location i got a pair of womens reeboks for $3.00
    AmberLab and davidsprincess like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I think they are really holding back on marking things down. I was looking around today and their marked down prices are still higher than regular prices at other stores.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I just got sunglasses for $4 each, and winter mitts for $0.38 each. We are now well supplied in sunglasses and winter mitts. LOL. The other stuff isn't that great so far.

I was keeping an eye on the KitchenAid stand mixers...all they had was the classic one, so I wasn't that interested, but would have picked up for the right price. But they were all sold out at 10% off....Seriously???? Walmart has these exact ones for $189...how could Zellers have sold out? I even looked around to see if they were just moved...couldn't find them. Do they rotate this stuff from back room, so that it looks "fresh"???? I just can believe they ALL sold out at only 10% off...baffles me.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Food and beauty doesn't get a really high mark-up when sold, so they will probably wait until the very last minute in order to mark them down further...and then probably send the stock to a different location to be sold at regular price. Our store had some Ok deals... I got DS a humidifier (the whale one) for 60% off (reg $60, got it for $23). I also found a few birthday gifts for cheap...school bags are 60% off, great price for next school year. Clothing is now 40% off, however socks are only 10% off, not sure I understand that logic..

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Anyone find anything good yet?
    Does anyone know what the Highbury/Huron location %'s are at now?
    They say 40-60% off...but a lot of stuff is still at 10%. I would say that the deals are getting somewhat better....just depends on what you are looking for

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Yeah, I noticed that the last time I was there. It said 20-40% off but I didn't see one thing marked down to 40%. I'm mostly looking for baby stuff I'll probably venture out there some day in the next couple weeks and see what I can find. Thanks for the info!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

you really have to literally walk the whole store in order to find the deals.. I never walk through the 'hardware' section and did a few weeks ago.. they had Stanley tape, you use for wrapping stuff.. for $.50 each. i grabbed them all. wasn't much left.. obviously someone else saw this deal too.
    good rule of thumb is if it looks like a good deal and you need it.. get it.. chances are if you wait for a better deal it will be gone when you go back.
    im keeping a pretty close eye on most areas. even with coupons some things are still overpriced.
    anisa likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've been to the ones in Kitchener and Waterloo this week and almost everything was 40%-60% off(mostly 40%) and very little was 10% off. Was hoping to get some baby stuff for the baby but they just have crappy no name items left.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information