User Tag List

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Yep, a little early for some locations to have deals beyond what's already known in flyers but there are some out there. As you spot them please let us know too!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp411 View Post
    This store is closing too and is to be replaced with a Walmart.

Currently they have several clothing racks at 50% off the last REDUCED price. I bought jeans for my kids for $3.50!!! They also have BOGO on reduced footwear. Lots of deals.

Their liquidation(which an employee told me IS going to happen at this location), starts March 2 and runs until June when they close. They will be honouring coupons as far as I know but will not guarantee rain checks on advertised deals in the flyer.

Just FYI....
    Thanks for this update! Will add summary details in the first post!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i found last weeks flyer a little.. thin.. i've noticed since christmas the flyers which used to be rather sizable (roll up and smack a bug thick) fairly lacking (blow away in the wind size lol)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i found last weeks flyer a little.. thin.. i've noticed since christmas the flyers which used to be rather sizable (roll up and smack a bug thick) fairly lacking (blow away in the wind size lol)

especially that last part..."blow away in the wind size"! let's hope they're just saving some trees by going smaller and preparing a whack of new clearance signs for next week!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a Lysol no touch soap dispenser, holiday edition for $7.49. Used my $3.50 off coupon and got it for $3.99. Not the best price for it, but it'll do.

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

does anyone know of closing dates for specific stores?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfreak View Post
    does anyone know of closing dates for specific stores?
    From what I just saw on the website, June 2nd is the last day for all liquidation stores. You can check the website and they have posted which stores are now liquidation stores and when they will start liquidating. It looks like most start mid March. Hope this helps!

DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

ryry-now I'm especialy confused! How come the people at our north zellers say it's becoming a target?? The ladies on the bus that talk about it all the time are a little...lets say "out there" but I swear that's what they said! Grr I hope they get rid of the north zellers it's horrible! Either way I was all excited! LOL! That's the last time I listen to the crazies on Transit...and yes I mean my mom too! LOL! Let me know if you hear anything ryry!!
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    From what I just saw on the website, June 2nd is the last day for all liquidation stores. You can check the website and they have posted which stores are now liquidation stores and when they will start liquidating. It looks like most start mid March. Hope this helps!
    Thank you so much, didn't realize there was a list online. For everyone else, here it is : http://www.zellers.com/liquidation/en/default.aspx

So just one month to go . I must be honest though the word 'liquidation' scares me, I don't know what and *if* I will find stuff but if I do, will I have enough room in my house to put it!!
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    Hmm, I got lost... I read before that only Zellers that will be converted into Targets would be closed, while all other locations still would be working. Now, it means all Zellers would be closed, no matter if Target bought it or not. It's a disaster for KW area...none of our 3 Zellers stores are gonna be Targets, 2 of them are already at Liquidation stores list...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

omg same for Manitoba there are no stores listed !!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Hmm, I got lost... I read before that only Zellers that will be converted into Targets would be closed, while all other locations still would be working. Now, it means all Zellers would be closed, no matter if Target bought it or not. It's a disaster for KW area...none of our 3 Zellers stores are gonna be Targets, 2 of them are already at Liquidation stores list...
    Most of the stores on the liquidation list are becoming Target, but some have been taken over by Walmart. Either way, Zellers has to liquidate stock first. Then I imagine there will be some renovations before either Target or Walmart opens in that location. Some Zellers stores are staying open as Zellers ... for now, anyway.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Its certainly going to be interesting .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Zellers at the Laurentian Power Centre and the one in Conestoga Mall are turning into Targets.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

every sunday for the next few months i will be about a 5 minute drive away from one of the liquidation centers.

woohoo! :D
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a new policy for refunds going into effect soon.

---New Customer Return Policy. Our Store Closings require we implement a change to our Return/Exchange policy. Our National Return Policy will be changing as of March 12th. Effective March 12th, returns/exchanges will be permitted with a sales receipt or gift receipt within the allowable return period. Returns will not be accepted in Liquidation Stores where all sales are final. See in store for details.------------------

Galleria mall has a ton of clearance toys but no discount on the high prices.
    They have 50% off all discounted comforters. Call the store to ask about selection.
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information