User Tag List

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Zellers: Countdown to Closing - POST YOUR DEAL FINDS HERE!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing to report at my Zellers tonight except wrong photo on the Old Spice deodorant in the flyer

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

i heard that too. Some said Zellers is closing down to get as much money as possible. Some other said they will keep prices as is till the closing day. Who knows?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Mine's apparently not liquidating eiter. There are two with 15 minutes of one another and the one that is closing is having their items shipped there. Seems like an awful waste of money and resources. You'd think they'd make fast and good money liquidating.
    Yeah, that'd be the logical thing to do but this is ZELLERS we're talking about. LOL nothing they do is rational or in good taste

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Yeah, that'd be the logical thing to do but this is ZELLERS we're talking about. LOL nothing they do is rational or in good taste

Oh right, DUH! LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am an employee at Zellers, and here are the facts : we will NOT be selling everything before we close at a cheap price, we will be transferring our remainding products to other Zellers store that are not closed, what you heard about the "liquadation" is that SOME store after Zellers is close, that property will open a store like a liquadation world sort of thing and sell the little bits of pieces of junk that we don't transfer to other stores.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

As far as I know there will not be a liquadation sale.

The London stores started transfering things to the Sarnia store last month.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

MelissainOttawa
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    In the list of Ontario stores being converted, Meadowlands Shopping Centre is shown as being in Nepean (out in Ottawa area). No, the store is in Ancaster (west part of Hamilton, ON).
    Quite a geographical leap, actually.

Your mistaken. There is a Zellers at the Meadowlands Shopping Centre in nepean(Ottawa). That is correct. It probably just has the same mall name.
    Its FREE sample month at well.ca. With every order over $30 you get free stuff. As always free shipping. Not only that, but if its your first order, use code "MBFA2012" and get $10 off $40 on your first order. www.well.ca is an online store similar to shoppers. It ships everything from diapers to cleaning products right to your door. Plus this coupon rocks!!!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I work at Home Outfitters, and we were told alot of our clearance stuff that hasn't been selling is going to be transfered to Zellers to liquidate...so, Zellers in Cole Harbour, NS is going to be getting alot of stuff to get rid of!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Nothing to report at my Zellers tonight except wrong photo on the Old Spice deodorant in the flyer
    Really?! I thought it was too good of a deal BUT I price matched at WM earlier today and used my $3 WUB2 so got each deodorant for 50 cents. I got 6 of them.

Usually its the completely red ones that are on sale cheap, not the whiteish ones. DH only uses the whitish ones so this was a very good deal.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Fields are also parts of zelers like zellers liquidation

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I work at Home Outfitters, and we were told alot of our clearance stuff that hasn't been selling is going to be transfered to Zellers to liquidate...so, Zellers in Cole Harbour, NS is going to be getting alot of stuff to get rid of!
    sweet, can't wait

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

So I talked to two employees today at the location near me (London Ontario) and they both stated that because ALL of the stores in our city will be closing they will be liquidating all items. the ONLY items to be 'transfered' are jewellery. if you ask me they should sell it of as well but I understand.
    they did not know when the liquidation would start. but guaranteed i'll know the second it does as Im there nearly every other day to weekly and have many eyes and connections to know as well. i'll keep my 'locals' enformed
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    In the list of Ontario stores being converted, Meadoerwlands Shopping Centre is shown as being in Nepean (out in Ottawa area). No, the store is in Ancaster (west part of Hamilton, ON).
    Quite a geographical leap, actually.
    I think it's called the "power centre" not meadowlands. I neverunderstood why they kept that location anyway. It's never ever buzy. Zellers sucks anyway.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm so annoyed that Walmart is so far away. It is a 35 mins drive or 30 mins subway ride. So either costs $6+ in subway fare per person, or just as much in gas and I have to wait for hubby to bring car home at night after 2 hour commute. Zellers is the only place semi-close to us that does PMs so once it closes, we won't be able to PM anymore. Freshco is just as far, and No Frills is even further. :S.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Really?! I thought it was too good of a deal BUT I price matched at WM earlier today and used my $3 WUB2 so got each deodorant for 50 cents. I got 6 of them.

Usually its the completely red ones that are on sale cheap, not the whiteish ones. DH only uses the whitish ones so this was a very good deal.

danijela
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

you friend told you that when a liquidating will happened? i thought that if you are a employment you should not tell when it happened,and not everything will be marke down and some will be shipping to other store

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information