User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by candibonter View Post
    Safeway flyer has the 709ml Ivory bodywash on sale for 2.97. P&G put out a $3 off in the last insert as well as on line- get if for free!
    Ours in on sale for $3.99 OR $2.99 when you buy TWO or more! $1.49 each, after coupon, is awesome!

**Please don't abuse the coupon! Coupon amounts are becoming lower every week but would hate for them to disappear altogether**
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

micahsmom
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Ours in on sale for $3.99 OR $2.99 when you buy TWO or more! $1.49 each, after coupon, is awesome!

**Please don't abuse the coupon! Coupon amounts are becoming lower every week but would hate for them to disappear altogether**
    I agree let's not ruin it for everyone else!! Coupons are awesome when used right
    Smart Canucks is my fav
    RLF GTG points!!!!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kdahl27

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My Loblaws gave it to me for free.. they considered the or thing in body wash as 1...so I got lucky..

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

i ask manager at loblaws and even she said its one body wash i had only one coupon so i ask manager to clarify dont want them not to get money back from company buy she said yes its one BW or 2 bar soap. so got one bottle

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nice surprise at SDM clearance rack today. 2 pack Ivory bodywash for $5 so both cost $2 after coupons!! The single bottle cost $6.99! I think they are clearing out the ones with old packaging so keep your eyes peeled

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have many of them for trade. Pm me if u r interested. Thanks

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

My RCSS is reading them as 2 or 2 still a great deal - turns out it does work great as bubblebath - my kids never seen so many bubbles!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I only have 1 so far. I don't really need more bodywash. But if it works good as bubble bath that would be awesome. Might try and get a few more tomorrow at Safeway.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Just because a store manager says that it's OK to use the coupon one way doesn't mean that you should if YOU know the manufacturer meant for them to be used another way. I agree that the wording is tricky, but now that it has been confirmed by P&G that the wording is meant to be 2 soaps or 2 body washes, I hope no one will continue to use this coupon the wrong way as it makes couponing harder for all of us in the long run! Keep it honest, keep it fun!
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I don't understand how this coupon is misunderstood. It clearly states "Save $3.00 when you buy any TWO Ivory 10-bar or 709ml body wash". Whether you buy 2 body wash, 2 soap, or 1 body wash & 1 soap, you still have to purchase TWO of them to save $3.00.

How is this being misunderstood as only having to purchase one?
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't understand how this coupon is misunderstood. It clearly states "Save $3.00 when you buy any TWO Ivory 10-bar or 709ml body wash". Whether you buy 2 body wash, 2 soap, or 1 body wash & 1 soap, you still have to purchase TWO of them to save $3.00.

It's not misunderstood people are just trying to push the envelope of "tricky wording", always trying to get stuff for free. Even though the coupon is pretty clear BUY 2, one of each or 2 of one.

As always people will do whatever they want. After 3 years on this site I have learned you will not convince people otherwise and this thread will go the way of so many and end up in a fight.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Maxi selling the 10 bars for 2.98. Used 3 coupons, got 6 packages.

Works out to be 19 cents a bar including tax.

jnazurk
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I'm one of the ones who misunderstood this. To me, I would say I bought 2 body washes or I bought 2 bottles of body wash. Not I bought 2 Bodywash. When I read the coupon when it first came out and these discussions hadn't taken place, I got two free bottles with two coupons at EF. I had gone to two different cashiers and they read it that way too. (i forgot i had another coupon and went back, which is why I got 2)

I didn't read it the way it was meant to be read at all. It wasn't until I put it on the brag section that I read it the other way, the way it's meant to be read because others pointed it out.

I just wanted to say this because I didn't bend the system or the rules on purpose. I'm sure others are in the same boat. When the wording is not 100% clear, you are going to get different interpretations.

I have another coupon but I haven't gone back because now that I know, I'll do better.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am just wondering how everyone is misinterpreting it

It clearly states "When you buy 2" and then lists the products which are acceptable to buy

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

+1 right..it doesn't say "or a 709ml body wash"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information