User Tag List

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hey guys.
    My friend told me about this new photoprinting place called Artscow, they do similar things to Shuttyerfly and such.
    Just for signing up you get 400 free prints (200 free 5x7's and 200 free 4x6's)

Just go here and sign up (its all Free and FAST) http://www.artscow.com

She also gave me a code that gets you 10 free 30 page photobooks (instead of the 20 pages otherplaces seems to do) and all you pay is shipping.

Gift Certificate Code: FREE10XPB
    (You enter it in the Credit & Discount tabe on the left hand side when you log in for the first time) it should still be valid, but i'm not sure...

I got my first free photobook today and it turned out great. I was surprised given they are a newer company (hence the free stuff to draw in customers) and loved that it was 30 pages instead of 20. Its also a HARDCOVER book, and you can put your own pics on the front and back, as well as text.

I also ordered a deck of cards... you put your own pic on the back of the cards, and if you get the 54 picture deck (which i did) you get to put up to 54 individual photos onto each card. it was AMAZING,

60FREE8X10 => gets you 60 free 8x10;s
    24FREE12X18S => get you 24 free 12x18's

And this one you enter at check out... it gets you as many custom mouse pads as you want (only once per customer) for $2.88 each plus free shipping (so if you got 10 it would be $28.80 TOTAL) This one i just used and am excited to see how it turns out.
    the code is, MPD288

It probably sounds like i work there haha, but i can't beleive what they are giving out for free to get new customers so i thought i would pass around the wealth
    Megs
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Sat, Jan 10th, 2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Referral links to your signature thank you :)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Awesome, thanks. I was just looking yesterday for someone with a free photo option . . . now I just have to find 400 pictures I want prints of!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You!! This is awesome!
    For Free, or Not For Free, That is the Question

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, this is amazing! Thank you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, the photobook one expired though.. but still an awesome deal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You!! This is awesome
    http://<a href="http://www.me2everyone.com/294983" target="_blank">www.me2everyone.com/294983
    You want to make a free shares. Absolutely zero cost to you. for sign up pls follow the link.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by licious View Post
    Oh, the photobook one expired though.. but still an awesome deal!
    Oh booo that sucks...

well i just did the other codes, the Free 8x10's and the 12x18's and they worked.

Also since the 10 free photobook code doesnt work, i have some codes to give out to friends and haven't used any yet... they are a one time use code, so feel free to use one if you want.
    It is get a photobook for the disscounted price of $11.99 and FREE shipping.

they are good untill Sept 4th and the codes are...
    ZSYECA6
    ZUVTCRM
    ZMY2328
    ZHM5UPD
    Z3ZQJX1
    ZZ4U5V3
    ZSMN8SF
    Z59BYPL
    ZNUY3N4
    ZY664CV

So go nuts and use them, I can't.
    And if one has been used just move onto the next code

Also i used the unlimited custom mouse pads for $2.88 with free shipping code for first mouse pad order code (the code was MPD288) and it worked like a charm
    I ordered 15 mouse pads, all of which were different picutres, of my professional shots and a few of the little ones as gifts for others and the total SHOULD have been $151.00 including shipping (so about $10 each regularly)
    BUT my total with the code was..... Drum roll please... $43.20 OMG

OH AND... i just found this one... You apply them at checkout and it reduces the shipping by $4 on your first two photobooks.
    But it has to be two photobooks at the same time, if you order just one it will disscount the one book, but you can't use the code to disscount a second one later. I havne't tried them, so i hope they havent' expired too

SHIPPING799
    799SHIPPING

I'll keep an eye out for MORE hehe

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's awesome!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Ahhhh I just read that the code for the custom mouse pad for $2.88 with free shipping expires at the end of the month.
    So you only have a week to use it. Ahh sorry i didnt know...

Well atleast its easy to do, you just click on the large "Rectangular" mouse pad in the "Create your Own Stuff" tab at the top, then just upload the image you want to use, (center it differently if you dont like they way it automatically did it) AND THATS IT.

Oh and if i didnt mention you enter that code at check out.
    And ONLY have the mouse pads in your cart, as i found out if you have other things in there using other promo codes it messes it up.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Hmm.. how about duty fees? Since this is a US based site.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Is there shipping for ordering free prints?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ju.i View Post
    Hmm.. how about duty fees? Since this is a US based site.
    Hey, NOPE, I have not paid a single duty for anyting they have sent me

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hurumi View Post
    Thanks! Is there shipping for ordering free prints?
    there is shipping for the free prints... i'm not sure what it is yet cuz i haven't ordered mine, but i think my friend said her's worked out to be about 5 or 6 cents per print, with the shipping and the free credit for them.
    But i can't be sure.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I can't post pics of the photobook as i have given it away as a gift already haha, i should have thought of that before

But here are pics of the custom playing cards i orderd. Sorry if the photos are a bit blown out... i was using a crappy point and shoot camera of only 3MB
    they turned out better then i had hoped. On a few pics some of the colours were slightly off.. a bit more red or a bit more blue.. but they are my professional photos, so NO one can tell. I just can because i know those photos inside and OUT haha. And i'm a bit pickey

Here it is in the nice hard plastic case it came in to stop them from ever beding... and no my mom can NOT play solitare with them lol
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...k/P1040129.jpg

Here they are spread out on my bed face side down.
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...k/P1040130.jpg

AND my FAVORITE part... spread out Face side UP
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...k/P1040131.jpg

Hope you like them.
    I'll try and post the Mouse pad's when they show up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello. Yup there is a price for shipping but very little... I tried with some test photos:

Items $0.48 Shipping/Handling $1.79 Free Credit ($0.48) Order Total $1.79

$1.79 is fixed I THINK (I tried with one photo versus eight... but i don't know if that would change if you have 200 photos); it is by USPS. There is option for fedex, which is like $30. lol. It's barely 2 bucks, not bad I guess! I haven't tried any other photo sites so I can't really compare... thoughts anyone?

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information