User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This offer expires by March 15. Atlantic Path is giving you 35 air miles by filling out their survey for cancer research. Atlantic Canadians are amoung the highest rates across Canada. You must live in Atlantic Canada and be 35-69 years old.
    They are only taking so many survey's so don't wait to fill this one out. Taking part in this survey is optional, you will be helping with the research of Cancer. Please make your mark, Help Fight Cancer.
    Thanks Atlantoneans.
    http://apath.ca/airmiles/
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles
    Last edited by sptravis; Wed, Feb 8th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just tried this one. They actually stated you need to give a blood sample, toe nail clippings etc. and mail them in. Owie, no needle for me. It is a worthwhile cause though, it is just more complicated than you might thnk.
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got confirmation that i earned my 35 air miles. Is this a survey with a lot of questions? YES!!!! But it is all optional, you don't have to do anything they are asking of you in this survey. YOu change your mind, no problem. I called and asked, they are very understanding.

How complicated do you think it is for someone who has cancer? To me, a few samples that I can provide along with them following me for the next 30 years. If it helps just ONE persone with cancer, then I say HELL YEAH!!! Take all the samples you want. Come On Canadians we need to fight this battle.

Thread Information