User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but who doesn't love free food

Would you like to get some free Shawarmas? Dealfind has a deal for The Shawarma House in London it is $5 for $10 worth of food. When you use the promo code SHOWYOURLOVE you get $5 off. Making the deal free, you will not need to give any credit card info.

http://dealfind.com/london/shawarmahouse?a=008534f4a450
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cool, thanks!!

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

TY for the code!

But I am little confused right now, I left my comment in the Dealfind discussion area as well. I just called this place up for directions and the person on the phone told me not to buy this deal because they will not be honouring it. I asked them why, and they said it was because they did not have a contract with Dealfind! OMG, how horrible is this..there's like over 200 people who bought this!! I hope they sort this out fast or it's going to be one nasty roller coaster ride.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    TY for the code!

But I am little confused right now, I left my comment in the Dealfind discussion area as well. I just called this place up for directions and the person on the phone told me not to buy this deal because they will not be honouring it. I asked them why, and they said it was because they did not have a contract with Dealfind! OMG, how horrible is this..there's like over 200 people who bought this!! I hope they sort this out fast or it's going to be one nasty roller coaster ride.
    oh my! in the shopping dicussion there is a thread about dealfind, and this doesn't seem to be the first time it happened where the business wouldnt honor it. I personally don't like dealfind at all. they charge you the tax when you go to use it. I also had to pay for the airfilter for my oil change too. wasn't really worth it when you factor all of that in.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    oh my! in the shopping dicussion there is a thread about dealfind, and this doesn't seem to be the first time it happened where the business wouldnt honor it. I personally don't like dealfind at all. they charge you the tax when you go to use it. I also had to pay for the airfilter for my oil change too. wasn't really worth it when you factor all of that in.
    I always thought the air filter is included with any oil change. Talk about hidden charges. I am sooo mad right now because I just went to check if Dealfind answered my question, but instead they DELETED my question!!!! How are others supposed to know the truth if it get's deleted! Well looks like this deal got sold out, I only hope that the company honours it and the person I talked on the phone just didn't know what she was talking about.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Oh wow I really hope this deal is legit!

Thread Information