User Tag List

Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I email them saying. whats happen to all the points we were getting .they said the more offers you join. makes it harder to get points at the offer site . got to get your points now on the crossword puzzle etc. ..different things on their site . they said their only putting 5 points a week now . this really sucks now .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't really understand Newfiescreech, could you post their response?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I sent them an email too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

...wordsearch today is a repeat, too....those slackers!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow so we cant get like 11pts a day anymore we are stuck getting one unless we do offers that kind of sucks im disappointed in pigsback

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    I email them saying. whats happen to all the points we were getting .they said the more offers you join. makes it harder to get points at the offer site . got to get your points now on the crossword puzzle etc. ..different things on their site . they said their only putting 5 points a week now . this really sucks now .
    O.K. so you're saying that if we join those offers at the bottom of the page we don't get those 5 points anymore and they are only giving away 5 points a week now (like for a quiz), and if we want more we have to try and win them from the crossword etc.?

This is getting crazy. First they tell me they aren't giving out the stress pigs anymore because the postal rates went up which brings me to wonder why they still have the Curly on Tour contest if we all can't join, because we can't get a piggy. O.K. so the postal rates went up (I doubt)..why are they sending out other stuff???? What is it free to send everything but the stress pigs?? And...how are we supposed to afford to get any of the rewards they offer unless we win a contest?? I guess it's only a win win situation if you're lucky enough to win!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya so far i havent been lucky enough to win and all the contests for today said i already entered...i dont think i have but oh well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1 point again! Very sad.

And I know the US postal rates just went up... I wonder if they have a warehouse there or something?

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by psyche View Post
    1 point again! Very sad.

And I know the US postal rates just went up... I wonder if they have a warehouse there or something?
    umm I think this is from alberta or something, isn't it?
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya i believe its from alberta they dont have an american pigsback i dont think

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TraCee View Post
    O.K. so you're saying that if we join those offers at the bottom of the page we don't get those 5 points anymore and they are only giving away 5 points a week now (like for a quiz), and if we want more we have to try and win them from the crossword etc.?

This is getting crazy. First they tell me they aren't giving out the stress pigs anymore because the postal rates went up which brings me to wonder why they still have the Curly on Tour contest if we all can't join, because we can't get a piggy. O.K. so the postal rates went up (I doubt)..why are they sending out other stuff???? What is it free to send everything but the stress pigs?? And...how are we supposed to afford to get any of the rewards they offer unless we win a contest?? I guess it's only a win win situation if you're lucky enough to win!
    TraCee, gift cards can be sent letter mail within Canada, which is 52 cents. They have added 100 piggy points ($1) to all the gift cards to offset the shipping cost.
    Stress pigs are too tall (over 0.7 inches) to be sent letter mail and must be mailed as a package. It's about $6-9 for regular parcel if I send something like that within Canada (yes it's ridiculous - it does not matter if it weighs 10 grams or 200 grams, the cost is the same).

Canada Post postage always increases. Within the last few years, the cost for mailing a letter has went from 50 cents to 51 cents to 52 cents. I know international mail has increased as well. But do not remember if it has increased for regular parcel within Canada.

I am not on pigsback's side though... if it's true what people are saying, they aren't even letting us earn 6 or 11 cents/day now.
    Last edited by 1764; Sun, May 18th, 2008 at 07:21 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The first time you take up offers you will receive 5 PiggyPoints, but
    > after that you can only receive 1 PiggyPoint per visit. As you have taken
    > up most of the offers, you will see a decrease in the amount of available
    > points for you to earn simply by clicking on the specific offers. However,
    > there are may ways to earn PiggyPoints on Pigsback.com; try your hand at a
    > member submission, refer some friends, or take advantage of our Shop and
    > Earn Partners to start racking up those points! Your friends may appear to
    > have more offers, but it really means that they are slower in taking up
    > the offers than you are, and once they have their points will reflect your
    > situation as well.
    >
    > Thanks, Pigsback.com

This is the email they send me back ...when i was asking about why i'm not getting any points now . i hope this helps you's out .

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1764 View Post
    TraCee, gift cards can be sent letter mail within Canada, which is 52 cents. They have added 100 piggy points ($1) to all the gift cards to offset the shipping cost.
    Stress pigs are too tall (over 0.7 inches) to be sent letter mail and must be mailed as a package. It's about $6-9 for regular parcel if I send something like that within Canada (yes it's ridiculous - it does not matter if it weighs 10 grams or 200 grams, the cost is the same).

Canada Post postage always increases. Within the last few years, the cost for mailing a letter has went from 50 cents to 51 cents to 52 cents. I know international mail has increased as well. But do not remember if it has increased for regular parcel within Canada.

I am not on pigsback's side though... if it's true what people are saying, they aren't even letting us earn 6 or 11 cents/day now.
    I don't understand why they have to increase 100 points on GCs. They should only increase points on stuff like stress pigs becasuse of its size. 1t is not fair to people like me only order GCs. 1 point a day. I need extra 100 days to cover that extra 100 points.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do agree that they shouldn't increase the points for everything because the cost of mailing should have been accounted for already.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

At one point per day, it's going to take approximately three years to earn a $10 gift card ... lol

Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information