User Tag List

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

can anyone confirm if any barrie walmarts have any of this makeup left?
    orillia walmart was cleared out
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    can anyone confirm if any barrie walmarts have any of this makeup left?
    orillia walmart was cleared out
    going to say..i highly doubt it. Barrie is usually cleared out of all the reallllllly good deals (hair dye for $1 etc), so I usually head up to orillia LOL it almost feels like there's an SC stalker, and as soon as someone posts about a good deal, they run out to that particular store and scoop it all up... I hope I run into them one day
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Well it is not me I rarely clear the shelf but I noticed that usually they are cleared on Friday morning so it can get super frustrating I tried 4 time to get Royal TP with no luck but I did get a couple of the $1 hair die for overage for other TP

I would love to know who the stocker is too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

drives me nuts when i miss out on awesome deals!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    drives me nuts when i miss out on awesome deals!
    meh no worries, there's a hoarder in barrie that runs out THE MINUTE she hears about the deals, and then sells it all to people she has from her FB group. So no doubt she was there the minute the deal was posted.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    meh no worries, there's a hoarder in barrie that runs out THE MINUTE she hears about the deals, and then sells it all to people she has from her FB group. So no doubt she was there the minute the deal was posted.
    OMG! Seriously? I too am incredibly frustrated with the shelves being cleared all the time! I went in to get a box of hair dye and gone...I didn't have the coupons so I wasn't looking for anything except getting my grey covered for $1 LOL!

I would also love to know who this is...likely the same person I saw in Shoppers who told her daughter to grab the whole pad of a coupon so she could sell it!

GRRR
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Canewbie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Sorry I don't know about the make up, but their are more than 5000 people that go to wall-mart. and by the way I got 5 boxes of hair dye, two packs for my mother. She was very happy, one pack for my best friend, and one pack for her sister who is due to have a baby boy today. She's looking forward to doing her hair after her son arrives. and I got a pack too. It was free due to I had one save $5.00 wub2 and one $2.00 wub1 and 3 $1.00 coupons.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by fourfurryfeet View Post
    OMG! Seriously? I too am incredibly frustrated with the shelves being cleared all the time! I went in to get a box of hair dye and gone...I didn't have the coupons so I wasn't looking for anything except getting my grey covered for $1 LOL!

I would also love to know who this is...likely the same person I saw in Shoppers who told her daughter to grab the whole pad of a coupon so she could sell it!

GRRR
    apparently it is...I was talking with a friend of mine and she knows who it is that does it, and says the person has a teenage daughter and she was assuming thats who you saw.

She actually sells the coupons too, thats why she was yelling for her to tear the whole pad. That's why I got so mad when you saw her because i'm actively searching for her now. I want to confront her on the clearing of shelves and stealing of tear pads. My friend was telling me that as soon as someone posts something they've found in a store (to sell for profit) she literally runs out and buys the entire shelf so she can make a profit from it. There's actually quite a few people in this town that actively stalk SC to sell stuff on their FB groups.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

its definitely not me cause i work fridays so Don't get to the sales till sat afternoon. but i have spoke to friends at southend and they know the women apprently she went in and got 50 lysol with the rexall coupon deal ...she said she had a friend who worked for the examiner gets coupons... im all about free stuff but i want other people to experience it too lol
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I'm sure she is reading all this she is a member of the group LOL so go ahead and let her know how you really feel!!
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

wow,i guess that explains alot

Thread Information