User Tag List

Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 925
  1. #871
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I feel like I will catch a cold hanging out here!LOL!

    Thanks again Jody! Check out this amazing pkg! Tons of things for my Valentine tree and chocolates for me and the kids to make and books for the kids and crafts and and and and and!!

    G
    very nice !!! I will get my pics up today !!


  2. #872
    Frosh Canuck lindsay0024's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Stratford, ON
    Age
    40
    Posts
    378
    Likes Received
    10
    Trading Score
    89 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Received an awesome package yesterday! Not sure who sent it as I don't recognize the return address. Please let me know if it was you so I can leave feedback.

    Wish I could have taken a picture but my camera broke and I am waiting to buy a new one at SDM. Just need 30,000 more points... Hopefully soon (wish I had have been on the ball- would have participated in the spend $75, get 18,500 points...)

    In my package was:
    -2 Tiaras (princess and Fairy)
    -A can of Pringles
    -Sparkly St. Patricks Day stickers
    -foam Shamrocks
    -2X Hello Kitty toothbrush
    -St. Patricks Day Plates
    -50 small White Craft plates
    -36 large White Craft plates
    -2X St. Patricks Day tattoos
    -Avon detangle spray (I was thinking of ordering this exact one- THANKS!) I love it, it works great in my daughters hair
    -detangle comb (looks cool!) this comb is amazing just goes right through the hair with the detanler spray
    -Anti Bacterial soap from BAth and Body Works (Can never have enough of this!)
    -JnJ bubble bath (my kids were so excited!)
    -St. Patricks Day tablecloth
    -Clifford storybook
    -Apron and chef hat (Where did you get these? The kids loved them! Did they have other outfits?) I bought them off of a lady who does baking baskets for Christmas presents and I am not sure if she makes them or where she busy them, but I thought they were adorable.
    -St. Patricks Day socks
    -St. Patricks Day napkins
    -St. Patricks Day rubber bracelets
    -2 pens (love them- thanks!) I bought myself the same ones and love them too
    -St. Patricks Day cupcake liners and picks
    -2x St. Patricks Day necklace
    -3 Nature Valley granola bars
    -Gold chocolate coins
    -Fairy craft kit
    -St. Patricks Day stickers
    -sparkly flower stickers

    Hope I didnt miss anything- the kids were grabbing at everything as I opened the box.

    Thanks so much- the package was amazing!
    I am so glad you liked everything.

  3. #873
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24358
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Very nice package Love the stain glass shamrock

    Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Thank you so much to Trillium15for the amazing package..I love it so much…Green just happens to be my favorite color…J
    Here is what I got:
    Homemade Pot Holder in Green…J
    Homemade dishcloth in Pink…( absolutely love these clothes) Thanks so muchhhhhhhhh!!!
    2 St Paddy Tea towels
    Green Stainless Steel Water Bottle ( my favorite color and shade of green ) I’m using with my next item
    Tetley Tea Infusions Strawberry/Raspberry Tea (mmmm never tried this flavor before…)
    Shamrock Window Stained Glass (Beautiful)
    Salted pistachios ( For my nutty Husband)
    Smoked Almonds ( Again for my nutty husband)
    Honey Roasted Cashews ( Nutty Husband Again)
    St Patty’s Pencils
    St Patty’s Napkins
    St Patty’s Gift Bag
    Green Tissue Paper
    2 Pack Olay Soap
    2 Pack Toothbrushes
    Scented Green Nail Polish Jolly Ranchers…DD Claimed this and the pencils right away!!

    Thanks again and thanks for focusing on green things …I love that color!!!!!!
    Get better soon and hope everything is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    Wow there has been awesome packages!!! I missed my delivery on Monday. And have been in 2 hospitals. I will try and pick it up tomorrow or Friday. I finally got out for a short time tonight to pick up a few things I was needing for groceries but I hurt to move!
    Not you too - feel better

    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I will post pics tomorrow I don't feel well.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I hope so also as I have use of a vehicle in the afternoon !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Oh no! I guess your roomie decided to share Feel better soon.
    Another amazing package
    Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I feel like I will catch a cold hanging out here!LOL!

    Thanks again Jody! Check out this amazing pkg! Tons of things for my Valentine tree and chocolates for me and the kids to make and books for the kids and crafts and and and and and!!

    G

  4. #874
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    You're welcome! Glad you liked it!

  5. #875
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    686
    Likes Received
    158
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)



    Love the packages everyone is getting!
    Can't wait to find out if my buddy liked theirs.

  6. #876
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24358
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    It shows as it was delivered yesterday to sassywife

    2012/03/0708:23CAMPBELLTONItem successfully delivered


    Quote Originally Posted by stacymarie View Post
    Love the packages everyone is getting!
    Can't wait to find out if my buddy liked theirs.

  7. #877
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24358
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Carla54321 yours shows

    2012/03/0807:47SELKIRKItem out for delivery

  8. #878
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24358
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    As for the others this is what CP says - must all be hanging out together having a party




    G.P's MoM
    2012/03/0619:01MONTREALItem processed at postal facility
    couponqueen782
    2012/03/0415:00DIEPPEItem processed at postal facility
    jackie721red
    2012/03/0422:43DIEPPEItem processed at postal facility
    kuponklepto
    2012/03/0620:29MONTREALItem processed at postal facility

  9. #879
    Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    6,042
    Likes Received
    3927
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)



    my feedback was left for Carla a while ago, I have no idea how I forgot you. I must have been so excited about mny package FB Left

    Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

  10. #880
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24358
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    No worries it happens - hope you had fun

    Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    my feedback was left for Carla a while ago, I have no idea how I forgot you. I must have been so excited about mny package FB Left

  11. #881
    Smart Canuck Carla54321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,000
    Likes Received
    145
    Trading Score
    168 (100%)



    Woot!! I hope they don't come when I'm picking up my dd from school. She might just have to wait at school until I get my package. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Carla54321 yours shows

    2012/03/0807:47SELKIRKItem out for delivery

  12. #882
    Senior Canuck Trillium15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belleville, ONT
    Posts
    818
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)



    So glad you got it and you liked it all. Thank goodness the stained glass made it in one piece. I started that the day we got our buddies and same for the 2 knitted washclothes. The pink one was made from yarn I got from CoyoteOO on the St. V's day Train!

    Quote Originally Posted by izzybeerose2003 View Post
    Thank you so much to Trillium15for the amazing package..I love it so much…Green just happens to be my favorite color…J
    Here is what I got:
    Homemade Pot Holder in Green…J
    Homemade dishcloth in Pink…( absolutely love these clothes) Thanks so muchhhhhhhhh!!!
    2 St Paddy Tea towels
    Green Stainless Steel Water Bottle ( my favorite color and shade of green ) I’m using with my next item
    Tetley Tea Infusions Strawberry/Raspberry Tea (mmmm never tried this flavor before…)
    Shamrock Window Stained Glass (Beautiful)
    Salted pistachios ( For my nutty Husband)
    Smoked Almonds ( Again for my nutty husband)
    Honey Roasted Cashews ( Nutty Husband Again)
    St Patty’s Pencils
    St Patty’s Napkins
    St Patty’s Gift Bag
    Green Tissue Paper
    2 Pack Olay Soap
    2 Pack Toothbrushes
    Scented Green Nail Polish Jolly Ranchers…DD Claimed this and the pencils right away!!

    Thanks again and thanks for focusing on green things …I love that color!!!!!!
    Earn Points & Cool stuff at SwagBucks

    Couponing...not just a hobby but a lifestyle



  13. #883
    Senior Canuck Trillium15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belleville, ONT
    Posts
    818
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)



    I have posted feedback now Sorry for the delay
    Earn Points & Cool stuff at SwagBucks

    Couponing...not just a hobby but a lifestyle



  14. #884
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beaver Bank, NS
    Posts
    2,436
    Likes Received
    9828
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Carla54321 View Post
    Woot!! I hope they don't come when I'm picking up my dd from school. She might just have to wait at school until I get my package. lol

    haha...well I hope for your daughter's sake it gets there before you have to leave..LOL

  15. #885
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    ughh I still haven't posted a pic but I am trying !!!


Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •