User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the Smart Source Flyer in yesterdays paper and saw the ad for the "Join the Finish Revolution" where at the bottom it says "Guaranteed Clean and Shine or Your Money Back!" and said to see finishdishwashing.ca for details.

I also saw that Shoppers Drug Mart has them on sale for 20% off this week, so I figured it would be a good time to try them and since they are guaranteed, there is no risk to me right???

Well when I check the website, there is a link for the money back guarantee, I click on it and it brings up a PDF document. I read it and it says the guarantee expired on December 31, 2011!!!

So I sent them a message and will have to wait for a response. I simply don't want to spend the money on something that I have never tried (I use Cascade all the time) when it says I can get my money back but their website says that it is expired!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Smart Source
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Sat, Feb 11th, 2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: forgot to subscribe so I don't miss answer!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Thread Information