User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hi all, I don't look at this sight often, cause there's never been any activity on it. I don't know much about couponing either...its good to hear that people actually stack at the LD hear...I was always chicken to try.

I dont need diaper coupons and would be glad to save them for any of you

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

Wow, looks like there have been a bunch of new members since I last checked the local page.

To answer the question about how to get more of the brandsaver and red plum, I would suggest making friends with someone who delivers the flyers (or get your own route) as they likely have extras. I've been fortunate to get my hands on more than I need, and am willing to trade if anyone is interested. My schedule is pretty hectic until December 18th, but I'd be more than happy to get together then if there is something you need.

Happy couponing!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all
    Just wondering what the Brandsaver and Red plum are? Coupon books I'm assuming, and I'm wondering if it's possible to use them anywhere, for instance if I get one here in Lethbridge, can I use it in BC or some other province?

Thanks for your time!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LovinTheseDeals View Post
    Hi all
    Just wondering what the Brandsaver and Red plum are? Coupon books I'm assuming, and I'm wondering if it's possible to use them anywhere, for instance if I get one here in Lethbridge, can I use it in BC or some other province?

Thanks for your time!
    Hello

They are inserts that come with the flyers or in the paper. Yes you can use them anywhere in Canada.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information