User Tag List

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey Guys,

I'm sure this is most l likely a really stupid question, but I've only been couponing for a little over a month now and I'm curious as to how people can find so many FPC?

I've been looking at Trades list and seeing people's brags and I get super jealous. aha! I managed to get the Lean Cuisine one when it was on FB but I was wondering if there any other tricks to finding FPC?

I do brandsaver and websaver and such and spend a lot of time looking but don't manage to find many...

Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

A lot of times company's will have giveaways on there facebook page, and basically people spend all day sitting at the computer refreshing the page over and over waiting for it to go live. Also, sometimes you can get FPC's from buying certain grocery items. For example, cereal boxes often have coupons and sometimes FPC's, and Oasis Juice recently had a promo where certain non-refrigerated juices contained a code to enter online for a FPC. Also, FPC's can sometimes be mailed out directly from a company as a replacement for a product being spoiled/defective, etc. For instance, if you opened a container of applesauce that you bought from the store and found it moldy and it was before the Best Before date, you could contact the company, and a decent company would send you a FPC to replace the product. Some people then take those FPC's, decide they don't really want to try the product again and will turn around and trade them off! I'm not someone who gets my hands on a ton of FPC's so I HOLD ON TIGHT and treat them like gold when I do get them!!! A lot of them are from online promo's though.
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Hiya OP...I check a few places for FPCs:

1) product packaging: Cereal boxes and granola bars, Old El Paso taco kits and much more have coupons or FPCs on them. Keep an eye out! SCers who post brags or in the deal sections usually include details on where they got the coupons.

2) The "Freebies" section of SC can lead you to links/urls, facebook offers or other offers directly from companies for FPCs and/or actual free products!

3) Loyalty Programs can yield FPCs and other prizes: Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Program, Pampers, iCoke and others allow you to enter pins/codes to later redeem for prizes - some of which can be FPCs.

That's just the few that I keep in mind. I'm sure there are others and hopefully more SCers can share their wisdom and thread links here! Hope this helps! Welcome to SC!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

As for having 45 of one FPC....your guess is as good as mine

Coupon Vixen
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

45 of one FPC!!!! holy moly i need that secret! ALSO Dempsters is having an FPC giveaway today sometime, theyll announce it on FB on their page

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Remember that guy who started with a paper clip and ended up with a house by just trading? That is how I ended up with a lot of my FPC's, that and learning so much on SC!

Writing to a company who makes your favorite products will sometimes end up with a coupon or FPC from them too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Alot get FPC's by having trains as well and use a FPC as boarding pass, run 5 trains and you got lots.

Call/write companies and praise or complain about product they wills end out as well.

Promo's ( facebook, etc.... )

Boxes....cereal has lots of yogurts ones and if bought on sale and with HV coupons = little money for FPC.

Others trade for them....

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    As for having 45 of one FPC....your guess is as good as mine
    I don't know about other FPCs, but the Oasis Juice FPC would have been pretty easy to rack up. These were out on granola bar boxes (Nature Valley I think) and I saw a Fruit Gushers snack box with the Oasis FPC on it at SDM today as well.

For those who buy lunch box snacks often, this FPC was a golden ticket!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

some people do recycle walk and gets them, i have seen them in the bragging section

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Mail in rebates like the recent spend $20 and get $20 in coupons Tostitos MIR and Con Agra had a similar one that was good
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks for answering everyone. Clearly I've been missing out. aha. I've got to read more of what this train stuff is.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh I've got 45 paperclips .. LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

OP: I have been wondering this for a long time, I have a few FPC's but nothing compared to what other's have, very helpful for me thank you, Oh and thank you to everyone who has responded

Thread Information