User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Shawnigan Lake, BC (originally from Newfoundland)
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I was in the Duncan LD today just getting a couple of things on sale and the manager was telling me about their new policy. I was price matching the Arm & Hammer toothpaste from WM and used 3 stacks of coupons for each to get them free and he and the cashier were looking over all my coupons very closely (I had some for other products too). He said we are looking for the "cannot be combined with any other OFFER" wording as we have changed our policy. I said do you mean any other coupon and he said no offer. I said well what does an offer mean and he said a sale for instance. He said this price matching is technically an offer and we should not be allowing it and I said well offer covers a lot of things and he said yes and it is up to interpretation but a lot of the manufacturers are now changing the wording so we changed our policy to reflect that. He was very nice and I thanked him for the info. Thought I'd pass this along.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

^^ That sucks! 90% of the coupons I find have wording about not combining with any offer

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I emailed LD head office about the Duncan store policy ( i was very nice in my email) but wanted clarification,and that is not correct. They are going to talk to the store to make sure they understand the policy as well . So hopefully we will see a change soon.

CaLoonie
    Shawnigan Lake, BC (originally from Newfoundland)
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daypassdel View Post
    I emailed LD head office about the Duncan store policy ( i was very nice in my email) but wanted clarification,and that is not correct. They are going to talk to the store to make sure they understand the policy as well . So hopefully we will see a change soon.
    I went again yesterday and had the same thing. She was looking for the specific wording on all the coupons and luckily they did not have it so I was able to stack (goldfish)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm going to bring my email with me next time I try to stack there just in case. I haven't stack there for a bit, nothing I've needed, so will let you know what happens next time I go.

Thread Information