User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking for 3 MIR forms for the Air Wick oil starter kit. There's no link that's currently working to print some off and I've contacted Air Wick and they said that they don't have any and that I have to check in the newspapers!!!

Anyone have some spares?
    Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Wick

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saver 77 View Post
    Looking for 3 MIR forms for the Air Wick oil starter kit. There's no link that's currently working to print some off and I've contacted Air Wick and they said that they don't have any and that I have to check in the newspapers!!!

Anyone have some spares?
    Thanks!
    You mean this? If so, you are so lucky as I just deleted it yesterday but it was still in my recycle bin and if that's not right, sorry, its all I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much coupongirl99 !! That is what I was looking for. I wonder why Air Wick's promotional department didn't have this on file!! I called several times just for them to tell me "check in the newspaper" ! I told them that it would not be in the newspapers since you had to purchase the item before Jan 21st!! Anyways thanks again, they will be in the mail tomorrow to get my money back !!!

Thread Information