User Tag List

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

At the entrance of the store there is a hand made sign on poster paper saying the price match all major competitors. So Safeway, Save On Foods, Price Smart Foods, Walmart, and NO FRILLS! I picked up some things today and the prices where already changed with limits added. I work at this location so I received 10%.POM juice is also $2(PMing NF) but they are sold out

Some of my shopping
    Cucumber 88 cents PM WM
    Pogo's 4pk $2 PM NF
    Unico pasta sauce 66 cents each WUB 3 PM NF
    Hunts pudding $1 PM NF minus 30 cent coup
    No Name pudding 78 cents each! limit 2
    Nutella $4.98 PM SF limit 2
    Red Rose Tea Canadian Breakfast $2.97 PM WM used BG1G1F
    Buddings sandwich meat 49 CENTS NO LIMIT
    Broccoli Crowns $1/lb PM NF
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, PriceSmart, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Safeway, Save on Foods, Walmart

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thanks so much This will cut my shopping down to one stop! Hopefully they have everything I need.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Does Guildford RCSS need an over-ride when you use more than $10 in coupons? Delta does and I always add my coupons up on my calculator for them. I usually use at least $30-$40 on regular groceries. It would be nice if the cashiers had calculators at their til because they often try to add it up quickly in their head and make mistakes (not their fault, I can't add like that in a hurry either!)
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Does Guildford RCSS need an over-ride when you use more than $10 in coupons? Delta does and I always add my coupons up on my calculator for them. I usually use at least $30-$40 on regular groceries. It would be nice if the cashiers had calculators at their til because they often try to add it up quickly in their head and make mistakes (not their fault, I can't add like that in a hurry either!)
    Yes they do - I think its the same at all RCSS and No Frills. And yes they do often add in thier heads and make mistakes. I always check my reciept before leaving as I have found mistakes at home and by then its too late

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

They actually all have calculators at the tills (in the drawer) but forget to use them. And yes it is province wide with the override over $10.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Oh, thanks for letting me know about the calculators! They sometimes try to add it up on paper or in their head and I see them getting flustered. I feel so bad because I know I have added it up right but they have to check it too. I try to make it as smooth as possible, but every cashier has their own way of wanting to do coupons so I usually ask first.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

In Langley RCSS, if you price-match they don't allow you to use any coupons, will travel to Surrey to do my shopping from now on.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I have price matched and used coupons successfully at RCSS Guildford. There is so much grocery competition in the Fleetwood/Guildford area these days. It seems everyone is becoming very coupon friendly in order to compete

Thread Information