User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nightlite

Thread: Schick Hydro Silk for women - razor

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I got this in Sample Source's samples. Let me tell you, I don't get impressed by razor's easily. I don't like the Venus at all, Mach 3 was heavy. You name it.

When I shaved with this for the first time it was like finally someone understood my hand shape and how it coordinates around the razor. I really disliked their Intuition one but this is phenomenal. I can't even believe I am doing a review for a razor. That's how much this impressed me.

Someone really thought out the handle design way better than any razor I have ever tried.

Now to see if I can afford the cartridge re-fills without sacrificing grocery money.

http://www.schick.com/ca/en/hydro-silk.shtml
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    matrix82 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got this as a sample aswell and I love this razor. And the refills dont seem to be too expensive either, at least not when compared to some of the other brands i have seen.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I got this in the Sample Source as well and really like it. I like that it gives a really close shave, and it hasn't worn out even though I've been using it for a couple of weeks now.

Thread Information