User Tag List

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hi all,

I'm moving to the Esquimalt area next month and and love couponing! I know most of the secret hideouts for coupons here in Edmonton and really want to get connected in my community can anyone direct to some coupon groups so I have a little something to look forward to seeings that I have to leave my family behind (for a short time mind you) but still none the less, gonna need something to keep me busy!!

Any feedback would be great!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JocelyneBauman View Post
    Hi all,

I'm moving to the Esquimalt area next month and and love couponing! I know most of the secret hideouts for coupons here in Edmonton and really want to get connected in my community can anyone direct to some coupon groups so I have a little something to look forward to seeings that I have to leave my family behind (for a short time mind you) but still none the less, gonna need something to keep me busy!!

Any feedback would be great!
    share your secret hideouts for edmonton!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

welcome to victoria, there isn't a whole lot of coupon hide outs in this town.. smart source coupons are posted at safeway and save on foods, country grocer (in esq) gets cowboy coupons (sometimes great selection sometime nothing) same with fairway market, london drugs is pretty decent for stacking within the LD stacking policy rules (tillicum location is big and staff are rarely ever an issue)

sadly Save on has super cracked down on coupon stacking so pretty much no stacking at save on foods
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I don't know Esquimalt especially well - but if you're close enough to Victoria to trip over the blue bridge I'd recommend Oxford Foods in Cook St Village (it's the cheapest place I've found for groceries in the area) and China town (for cheap veggies).

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks so much Midnightly and Dee. Does BC have the Smart Source and Red Plum inserts?? Also has anyone crossed over to Seattle to do couponing there? How was it and was it worth the effort?

Cowboy coupons?? Never heard of the term.

Thread Information