User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: keurig k-cups 24 pack for $13.99 - 280 flavors supposedly. HUGE!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just went out to Blackfalds for Keurig coffee because everyones talking about this store. 24 pack coffee was $13.99 (same price as walmarts 18 packs, but for 24 packs) so that is 25% cheaper than crap-mart.

nicest store ive ever seen, never been there before but holy hell they have a lot of coffee. sign said 280 flavors of keurig k-cups, and damn this section was a giant.

was talking with my friend who works for green mountain, and i guess no one sells more coffee in all of north america than this family foods in blackfalds.

i bought coffee, latte, hot chocolates, cider all for super cheap in the 24 packs. they also sold starbucks k-cups which i never even knew existed.

also scored some margaritaville chips & salsa, which again I never have seen before except for in vegas. i just converted grocery stores to this one i think, because they actually sell REAL meat i noticed. all the meat was cut in store, and alberta beef. this store is exactly what i needed to get outta the corporate hell hole red deer is and shop local

coolest store ever. family foods in blackfalds, it was on highway 2a only like 5 minutes north

----------

EDIT

now almost 400 varieties.... July 2nd 2012
    This thread is currently associated with: Family Foods, Guess, Starbucks
    Last edited by ugablackice; Mon, Jul 2nd, 2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: new section

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just found this picture on there facebook page. this is pretty much an understatement of what it really looks like in my opinion.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Family-Foods/136237851805
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Interesting.It just shows big stores don't always have the best price and most variety and best quality.
    Emma24 likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

It does look like it has alot of variety. Might check it out.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

shop there all the time - especially for the K cups which they put on sale often

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

do they carry T-Discs too?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was in there last night again,

Yes they have Tassimo (but along with everyone right now, there was a section that was empty because of that huge recall) but it looked like they had a good amount off tassimo still.... i didnt pay much attention because I was there for keurig

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Red Deer AG Foods top of the South Hill on their sign said they have hundreds of KCups.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i saw that too Poirot. I live just across in the condos from AG. went in last week, but nothing compared to that store in blackfalds. ag is comparable to bed bath and beyond for selection i could see. coffee was the same price as london drugs. they probably had 1/3rd the selection, and probably 10% of the stock easily of the other store i went too.

there was a couple there that i saw that looked good, but just your basic coffees. next to nill selection for tassimo in case people were into that stuff
    (thankfully i opted to ask for the keurig at christmas since the recall of tassimo)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh man just tried the highland grogg k-cup........ holy... ad a lil whiskey and ill be set for life...unfortunately, working at the RDRH they don't particularly appreciate booze in your coffee, and im workin at 11 this evenin either way, this stuff should keep me up for the night.... tis a strong hearted cup

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I was just in there again, and they are setting up 40 new flavors the guy told me. Now at almost 400 flavors.

The section is massive, by far 4-5 times bigger than any store in Red Deer. It is piled high, and is in its own department.
    A++!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You're really representin' haha
    Might have to check out that store. Never did hop onto that bandwagon of K-cups though

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Indeed,

that's because I would go to the ends of the earth for my coffee... Helps me get through night shifts & keep me up with the kids

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Blackfalds, I am going to have to check this out, lately so many store have been out of stock on k-cups, does not look like the same issue there. there also brewers there too ! what a deal, if you buy your brewer from costco or other retails store just make sure you register online so you get the warranty.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

never seen that many cases of coffee. love my k-cups, but they just ended up costing so much that i bought the re-useable filter for it, works just fine. but still buy the cartons when they are good prices.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information