User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Another Cheap Laugh Thread

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Three Blondes On Their Way To Heaven

On day a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were on their way to heaven.
    God told them the stairs to heaven were 1,000 steps and on every step he was going to tell them a joke. If they laughed they would not be able to get to heaven.
    So the redhead made it to the 45th step and laughed.
    The brunette made it to the 200th step and laughed.
    But the blonde made it to the 999th step and laughed even before god told his joke.
    God asked "Why did you laugh I haven't even told the joke yet"
    The blonde said "I know I just now got the first one!!!"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Daughter's Purse

One day a brunette, a redhead and a blonde decide to go through their daughter's purses.
    So, the brunette goes through her daughter's purse and finds cigarettes. She says, "Oh my god, I'm so ashamed! My Daughter smokes."
    So, the redhead goes through her daughter's purse and finds an empty can of beer. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! My daughter drinks."
    So, finally, it's the blondes turn and she finds a used condom. She says, "Oh my god I'm so ashamed! My daughter has a penis."

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hanging a blonde

A blonde was sick and tired of people making fun of her for being a blonde, so she decided to hang herself.
    A couple minutes later two men walk by and see her hanging by her wrists.
    "What are you doing." they ask her.
    So she replies "Hanging myself."
    The men are confused and asked "If you are hanging youself, you put the rope around your neck."
    The blond says "Duh....I tried that, I couldn't breath."

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Blonde Buys a TV

One day, a blonde goes into a store. She gets an item and walks up to the cashier. She says,"I'd like to buy this TV".
    He says,"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes".
    The next day, she dyes her hair red and goes back in the store, but the same thing happens.
    Finally, she shaves her head and goes back in. When she tries to buy it for the third time, the man refuses.
    She says, "How the hell do you know I'm blonde?".

He replied, "First of all, that's a microwave."

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i really missed this thread lmao

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Two guys were roaring down a country road on a motorcycle when the driver slowed up and pulled over. His leather jacket had a broken zipper, and he told his friend, "I can't drive anymore with the air hitting me in the chest like that." "Just put the jacket on backwards," his friend advised. They continued down the road but around the next bend, they lost control and wiped out. Banta came upon the accident and ran to call the police. They asked him, "Are they showing any signs of life?" "Well," Banta explained, "the driver was until I turned his head around the right way!"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Q. What's the difference between a man and E.T.?
    A. E.T. phoned home.

Q. How do men get excersize at the beach?
    A. By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.

Q. What's a man's idea of helpin with the housework?
    A. Lifting his legs so you can vacuum.

Q. Why are all dumb blond jokes oneliners?
    A. So men can understand them.

Q. How do women define a 50/50 relationship?
    A. We cook/they eat; We clean/they dirty; We iron/ they wrinkle.

Q. What is the difference between government bonds and men?
    A. Government bonds mature.

Q. How are men like noodles?
    A. They are always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need dough.

Q. Why is psychoanalysis a lot quicker for men than for women?
    A. When it's time to go back to his childhood, he's already there.

Q. Why is it good that there are female astronauts?
    A. When the crew gets lost in space at least the women will ask for directions.

Q. What does a man consider to be a seven course meal?
    A. A hot dog and a six pack.

Q. What's the best way to force a man to do sit ups?
    A. Put the remote control between his toes.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

<HR color=#000000 SIZE=1 noShade>
    8 things you'll never hear a man say...

8. Here honey, you use the remote.

7. You know, I'd like to see her again, but her breasts are just too big.

6. Ooh, Antonio Banderas AND Brad Pitt? That's one movie I gotta see!

5. While I'm up, can I get you anything?

4. Sex isn't that important, sometimes I just want to be held.

3. Aww, forget Monday night football, let's watch Melrose Place.

2. Hey, let me hold your purse while you try that on.

1. We never talk anymore.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.
    The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.
    The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.
    The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.
    The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.
    The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A fellow walks into a bar very down on himself. As he walks up to the bar the bartender asks, "what's the matter?" The fellow replies, "well I've got these two horses (sniff,sniff), and well... I can't tell them apart. I don't know if I'm mixing up riding times or even feeding them the right foods."
    The bartender, feeling sorry for the guy, tries to think of somthing he can do. "Why don't you try shaving the tail of one of the horses?"
    The man stops crying and says, "that sounds like a good idea, I think I'll try it."
    A few months later he comes back to the bar in worse condition than he was before. "What's the matter now?" the bartender asks.
    The fellow, in no condition to be in public, answers, "I shaved the tail of one of the horses (sob, sob), but it grew back and I can't tell them apart again!" The bartender, now just wanting him to shut up or leave says, "why don't you try shaving the mane, maybe that will not grow back."
    The fellow stops crying, has a few drinks, and leaves. A few months later the fellow is back in the bar. The bartender has never seen anybody in this sorry of a state. Without the bartender even asking the fellow breaks into his problems. "I.. I shaved the (sob) mane of one of the (sniff) horses, and... it... it... grew back!"
    The bartenter, now furious at the guy's general stupidity, yells, "for crying out loud, just measure the stupid horses. Perhaps one is slightly taller that the other one!" The fellow can not believe what the bartender has said and storms out of the bar.
    The next day the fellow comes running back into the bar as if he had just won the lottery. "It worked, it worked!" he exclaims. "I measured the horses and the black one is two inches taller than the white one!"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A woman walks into a bar with her 5 pound Chihuahua and sits down next to this guy, whom she notices is feeling a little bit queasy. A few minutes go buy and the guy looks at her and blows his chunks. He looks down and sees the little dog struggling in a pool of vomit and says, "Whoa, I don't remember eating that!"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!"

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Three men were sitting in a bar talking about how whipped they had their wives.

The first two kept bragging about how they could get their wives to do anything.

They looked at the third man and he said, "I have my wife so whipped that the other day I had her crawling towards me on her hands and knees."

Both of the other men were very impressed and asked him how he had managed that.

The man replied, "Well, I was lying under the bed and she crawled over and said, "Come out and fight like a man!".

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A man is sitting in a bar when a beautiful woman walks up and whispers in his ear, "I'll do anything you want for 50 bucks."
    He puts his drink down and starts going through his pockets. He pulls out a ten, two five's, a twenty and ten ones.
    He thrusts the wadded up money into the woman's hand and says, "Here...paint my house."

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A drunk phoned police to report that thieves had been in his car.
    "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, even the accelerator!" he cried out.
    However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time with the same voice came over the line.
    "Never mind," he said with a hiccup, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information