User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This year's dates are Friday - Sunday, March 23 - 25.
    10 am - 8pm on Friday, 9am - 5pm on Sat and Sunday.

Last time, they added in MAC's Big Bounce eyeshadows for $10 (I think?) each, any idea if they might have some more? I think this product's been discontinued for the last year or so...

And if their 2011 holiday sets would be included? The pigment sets I think were like $20 each, but this year's holiday sets include less, so would they price it accordingly...?

And people that have gone in the past, which day is usually best to go? I used to go on Saturday mornings, but lineups have been crazy so the last time I went on Friday. It looked like everything was there, but I didn't really seel a good selection of liners and if they would have better grab bags on which days? I found the free gift better on Fridays; I got mac loose powder last year on Friday and on Saturdays, i usually just get a sponge or eyelashes.
    This thread is currently associated with: MAC Cosmetics, Apple

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Cheap MAC?! Tell me this in BC....

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

The MAC sales are at their Markham (GTA) warehouse in Ontario, sorry newwestcouponer!

I've found that their prices have gone up each year. If you're looking for discontinued items, you'll most likely find them here! The sale is huge and there's always tonnes of people no matter what day you go.

I love their charity bags for $5! I don't think they had them last time though.
    They were totally worth it. :D
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    The MAC sales are at their Markham (GTA) warehouse in Ontario, sorry newwestcouponer!

I've found that their prices have gone up each year. If you're looking for discontinued items, you'll most likely find them here! The sale is huge and there's always tonnes of people no matter what day you go.

I love their charity bags for $5! I don't think they had them last time though.
    They were totally worth it. :D
    Will you go?
    Is it worth it?
    Thx.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Will you go?
    Is it worth it?
    Thx.
    I most likely won't go, as I have a connection to MAC already.
    If you can get tickets for free and don't love too far, it's totally worth it to go! You never know what you might find! I usually just get whoever I know who's going get get me a couple charity bags (if they have).
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Thread Information