User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I know I was the same !! out of all the Wpg Sc'ers I have met at least 1/2 speak both English/French...yes although I can speak and read french I choose to write and speak in English LOL
    Us francophones are the "invisible" minority.
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    pas de Save on Food à winnipeg. Nous avons seulement LD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    Think I would rather have Save On Foods , it seems to be easier than LD...
    merci beaucoup! c'est ca quoi je pensé...mais je voulais etre certaine.
    RLF: Pepsi,Baby cereal,Axe spray, Splenda
    Saved on 2012:

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Ok tout le monde, c'était moi! I got conned into it... Thru a friend. I've also been asked to do an interview with global...but decided I'm too chicken.
    I figured I would do the French one as it was on the radio and so early in the morning that no one would hear it... Guess I was wrong! I tried not to say too much details, as I didn't want people to abuse couponing, more then it already is. I can never seem to find tear pads ever anymore. I hope that everyone is ok with it as I was nervous and worried fellow couponers may get upset. I missed the interview! Pm me if you have any questions!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joelle8 View Post
    Ok tout le monde, c'était moi! I got conned into it... Thru a friend. I've also been asked to do an interview with global...but decided I'm too chicken.
    I figured I would do the French one as it was on the radio and so early in the morning that no one would hear it... Guess I was wrong! I tried not to say too much details, as I didn't want people to abuse couponing, more then it already is. I can never seem to find tear pads ever anymore. I hope that everyone is ok with it as I was nervous and worried fellow couponers may get upset. I missed the interview! Pm me if you have any questions!
    the link to your interview is on the first page ....and you did great !!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joelle8 View Post
    Joelle, t'as super bien fait ça! Je l'ai entendu "live" en me levant ce matin-là, pis ensuite, je l'ai cherché sur Internet. J'ai aimé comment tu as fait référence à Walmart et à LD, sans vraiment les nommer. C'était vraiment cute comment Coulombe a ajouté, oui, moi aussi, j'utilise des coupons. C'était super!

J'ai même partagé le lien de l'entrevue avec les blogueurs du site français de SC (le drapeau bleu-blanc-rouge au coin à droite, pour ceux qui sont curieux ).

Bravo!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariela View Post
    merci beaucoup! c'est ca quoi je pensé...mais je voulais etre certaine.
    Est-ce qu'ils acceptent des coupons à Lourdes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information