User Tag List

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Oh my gosh, I wasn't complaining, I just figured it would be easier for everyone if they could see it in one place.
    No prob!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

PC gift cards are up on Pampers site - just redeemed for 2 x $10 cards. I have some gas card forms that I likely will send in - I'd prefer to trade them.

Saving my swagbucks for $25 paypal redemption and expect to make it there in less than a week from now.

I am still surprised/amazed/delighted by all the "freebies" and "free money" out there. When I think about all the time sometimes I spend to coupon for cents off, it just boggles my mind. The loyalty programs can really provide major savings - I redeemed my air miles for $600 in gas vouchers when they were changing over to pay at the store.

I have less free money/stuff overall now due to more family commitments but with a few minutes a day, it's pretty remarkable what you can earn by learning the ropes for loyalty programs and money making sites.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    PC gift cards are up on Pampers site - just redeemed for 2 x $10 cards. I have some gas card forms that I likely will send in - I'd prefer to trade them.
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well today i turned my dream air miles into a $50 HBC gift card-not much you can get in gift cards now they got rid of a bunch -but hey anything isgreat with free points -i might keep this for myself or give as a xmas gift
    sweetmomma and $avvy$hopper like this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

I think it'll be my new years resolution to keep track and try hard in 2013! Great ideas on this page, thanks for starting the thread
    sweetmomma and $avvy$hopper like this.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I was waiting to redeem my swagbucks for $25 in paypal, I was almost there when they dropped the price! That was a nice surprise. Now I'm almost ready to cash out on Superpoints, have enough for GC's on a few other sites too!
    redhdlois likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avrose View Post
    I was waiting to redeem my swagbucks for $25 in paypal, I was almost there when they dropped the price! That was a nice surprise. Now I'm almost ready to cash out on Superpoints, have enough for GC's on a few other sites too!
    you won't be able to do superpoints....the site is closed down.....I lost out on $45+ because of that

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    I think it'll be my new years resolution to keep track and try hard in 2013! Great ideas on this page, thanks for starting the thread
    Sweet resolution roxybabe39! Glad you've enjoyed the thread, I'll start a new one for 2013 so we can share more great stories of our "other money" finds, stash and savings!

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    well today i turned my dream air miles into a $50 HBC gift card-not much you can get in gift cards now they got rid of a bunch -but hey anything isgreat with free points -i might keep this for myself or give as a xmas gift
    Nicely done! Yeah, I miss the ranges of GCs too but I'm starting to like the air miles cash option and glad I switched. While I'm sure it'll make a nice gift for someone, I think you deserve to keep it for yourself...a little selfish treat for all the selfLESS things you do for everyone in your family and here on SC! Hugs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    you won't be able to do superpoints....the site is closed down.....I lost out on $45+ because of that
    oh SBO, I'm so sorry you lost out on so much in SPs. That's a tough loss especially at this time of year. Hugs for you too! Let's hope it's a temp closure...but even with that it's sad to have happened this way.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    oh SBO, I'm so sorry you lost out on so much in SPs. That's a tough loss especially at this time of year. Hugs for you too! Let's hope it's a temp closure...but even with that it's sad to have happened this way.
    Thanks....a few weeks ago I thought I should cash out - guess I should have trusted my instinct. The kids have enough stuff for Christmas I think - it would have been more of 'bonus' type gifts that I wouldn't normally have bought.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always buy a a gift card before ordering from Harveys with black bonus Scene points strip attached to card.3 points per dollar expires December 31,2012.
    $avvy$hopper likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

More other money racked up in the last few weeks!

$5! - Superpoints got shut down but I just received my last $5 redemption that I did prior the closure. Yay!

$20- Swagbucks, cashed in for amazon.ca and less than 50sbs away from another $5 AGC!!! Truly doesn't take long for these to add up!

$5 - survey re magazines that was mentioned in clixsense thread on SC...will find link... earned $5 Amazon.ca GC code at the end! Awesome!!!

$6+ - Clixsense, joined under a month ago and am now getting the hang of it. Pays higher for tasks and some surveys over Swagbucks so I'm starting to go there now for those. Usually earn less than $1 value on SB each day (some days are higher but not many). Today on clixsense alone I'm up almost to almost $3 and will check back for ads and tasks later. That'll be a tidy sum of "other money" if I can keep it up at this level.
    If you want to join, my referral link is in my siggy.

$3.50 = Legerweb...joined a couple weeks back and have done a few surveys. Waiting for more to come up. Slower to accumulate so far but it adds up with all the other programs. No room in siggy for this referral link but if you wish to join, pm me.

Prize Zombie: learned of this a few days ago in Paid Surveys thread on SC. Works like Swagbucks and it's in early stages but fun all the same. Have about $1 value in points and they're giving bonus points to ex-superpoint members until Nov.16. If you're suffering from Superpoints withdrawal, this or one of the other programs could be a good replacement!

Counting down to Mega redemption at SDM as well! Ooooh, the stockings will be full this year!!!

I'm off for a coffee break and catching a movie before bed! How's everyone else doing this week?!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I always buy a a gift card before ordering from Harveys with black bonus Scene points strip attached to card.3 points per dollar expires December 31,2012.
    good tip, didn't know about that at all!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

yes!!!! final 2x $5 gas cards arrived today, redeemed for 5th amazon.ca gc on swagbucks yesterday and will cash out on clixsense today for just over $10...maybe $11 if I complete more tasks before heading out later this afternoon. Woohoo!!!!! Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!
    Last edited by $avvy$hopper; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Got my $5 in Gas Cards a few days ago(x3), $5 Starbucks GC for completing a survey, and $100 worth of Toy R Us Gc's from AM's arrived too. Now just waiting for a good sale on LeapPad 2 so I can combine the 2-$10 off WUS $50I have for Toys R Us(before Nov 30).
    $avvy$hopper likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

WTG everyone.

$avvy$hopper just reading this thread and following your story is a way to see how these sites and other money back offers make a big difference.

Just redeemed on GiftHulk for $30 to Paypal today and $25 in Paypal Cash from Swagbucks.

$avvy$hopper likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information