User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got a 10.00 walmart giftcard from lean cuisine-yipee gonna use it for xmas grocery stuff

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Just redeemed for $25 in paypal cash from swagbucks and $10 paypal cash from web perspectives. Just going to check out my lean cuisine as I haven't looked in awhile. Maybe some extra money there too
    Ceren, sweetmomma and $avvy$hopper like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Had enough for 1 $10 Safeway GC. Redeemed that. And I will have enough for another after 1 more pin. Too bad my hubby threw out the box he took to work because he said it didn't say anything on the outside of the box. It used to say rewards in red or something. Now it doesn't say anything. You just have to know the pin # is in there But happy about some more money for me.
    Ceren and $avvy$hopper like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    WTG everyone.

$avvy$hopper just reading this thread and following your story is a way to see how these sites and other money back offers make a big difference.

Just redeemed on GiftHulk for $30 to Paypal today and $25 in Paypal Cash from Swagbucks.

Thanks Giving-Small, it's been quite the journey this year...couldn't have fathomed so much could be earned like this and I'm having fun so it doesn't feel like "work"!

Congrats everyone on your "other money" this week! It's great to see all the streams being tapped and we can reap such rewards to stretch our budgets and various funds (christmas, vacation, clothing et al). Catch ya next week...hopefully my MIRs arrive soon!
    sweetmomma and rigatti like this.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The Shopping Channel advised me that I had a $20 shopping card from them that was expiring soon. i rarely buy from them, so I think i received this card from a promotion when I made a $35 purchase from them earlier this year. So last week I bought cleaning supplies that I needed from The Shopping Channel, used the $20 card and my OOP was only $5.46, including taxes and shipping. So glad that they reminded me about this "Other" money!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kristeven View Post
    The Shopping Channel advised me that I had a $20 shopping card from them that was expiring soon. i rarely buy from them, so I think i received this card from a promotion when I made a $35 purchase from them earlier this year. So last week I bought cleaning supplies that I needed from The Shopping Channel, used the $20 card and my OOP was only $5.46, including taxes and shipping. So glad that they reminded me about this "Other" money!
    nicely done kristeven! So great they reminded you!
    kristeven likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Awesome! bumped up my earnings on Clixsense to $13+..will be in paypal later today! Also picked up $8 from consignment shop! Happy Friday everyone!
    Ceren and sweetmomma like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Two brags, 1st brag found $20.00 on a sidewalk and used it to buy $20 worth of grocery, and I finally redeemed my a $20 voucher I had for the Shopping channel to buy my son a DVD for Christmas.

Great brags everyone, love reading through the posts!
    Last edited by Henley; Mon, Nov 19th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

I have kept my grocery bill to an average of $50.00 for the last for weeks using Pc points and air miles. Had 80.00 pc and 60.00 air miles. Used PayPal (points earned from superppoint) to buy gc for chapter, from card swap. earned cardswap points and an extra 5.00 for buying a card that day and used it on their % off bonus day
    sweetmomma and $avvy$hopper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

Didn't realize how poorly I typed on my iphone...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    I have kept my grocery bill to an average of $50.00 for the last for weeks using Pc points and air miles. Had 80.00 pc and 60.00 air miles. Used PayPal (points earned from superppoint) to buy gc for chapter, from card swap. earned cardswap points and an extra 5.00 for buying a card that day and used it on their % off bonus day

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    Two brags, 1st brag found $20.00 on a sidewalk and used it to buy $20 worth of grocery, and I finally redeemed my a $20 voucher I had for the Shopping channel to buy my son a DVD for Christmas.

Great brags everyone, love reading through the posts!
    Henley, that is AWESOME! Groceries and early Christmas shopping...for free...love it!

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    nice job on keeping your grocery bill in check with the loyalty programs rigatti! I'm glad you mentioned cardswap...read about it on SC before but forgot to look into it...will take a look now at how it works!
    Henley likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I'm so happy about clixsense...it's the perfect replacement for superpoints for me. On the heels of cashing out for $13+ paypal (Monday) I've already earned another $8.25!!! When I signed up I wondered if it was possible to earn quickly, but that's when I only figured it was clicking ads for forever. Truly it pays higher for tasks and offers/surveys than most other sites and it's straight money...no waiting to redeem points. I love my Swagbucks for sure and Clixsense is a welcome "other money" bestie!

Anywho, so happy for it. If you want to join the fun, the link is in my siggy.

In other good newses, (LOL) I got a GC from a restaurant the family and I had a not-so-great meal experience at. Customer service was awesome and sent a nice email plus heads up on the GC...So kind of them...a welcome do-over opportunity for us to fall in love with this resto again.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

How do you get cardswap points? I know about the site but didn't know you could get points.

Tip: for those of you buying a groupon - remember to do it through swagbucks. Even if the groupon showing up isn't from your city, you can click the offer, browse to your city and buy and get the bucks for your account. I don't buy groupons often and apparently they are not doing well as a company of late.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    How do you get cardswap points? I know about the site but didn't know you could get points.

Tip: for those of you buying a groupon - remember to do it through swagbucks. Even if the groupon showing up isn't from your city, you can click the offer, browse to your city and buy and get the bucks for your account. I don't buy groupons often and apparently they are not doing well as a company of late.
    I took a quick look a few days ago on Cardswap. To earn points, you'd have to buy a GC offer that has bonus points attached to it...I saw lots of cards with points equivalent to 2% cash back. Most of the good bonus points...500+ are for purchases of cards valued at $100 and up. some of them had a double bonus too. I only looked that one night but it seems easy to follow through once the purchase is verified.
    hope that helps!

Seems this is my week: just scored to surveys on Swagbucks that helped me get passed the 450 SB mark...redeeming for my 5th amazon.ca this week. woooohoooo!
    Giving-Small likes this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Okay, if you're tired of hearing from me just say the word and I'll hold my brags for a bit...for now though I'm just so excited I can't hide it (but will if you're tired! )

so I ended off the day with:
    - $5 e-gift cerficate for Kernels Popcorn via Swagbucks...it's a new one in the Swag Store. This popcorn lover is hoping it sticks around for a long time!!!

-booked a product testing panel appointment and will get $25 for the 45 min study!

Yippeee!!! Okay, I'm off to fold laundry and head to bed (and calm down a bit from all of this! I can't believe it!) alright I'm really gone now!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information